Naisa Santos

Monday, March 31, 2008


Naisa has wonderful morena skin. She's just so afraid in experimenting with colors because she feels that she is limited in using bronzers. She booked me for a wedding she was attending and this is when I showed her that women in her color have so much colors they can use!

I only used foundation on her t-zone and powdered the rest of her face. I used silver-gray shimmer shadow, and a charcoal colored khol pencil. I used an apricot blush on her cheeks and a copper colored lipstick with matching gloss.

It was also her first time to have her hair curled and have it tied in a low ponytail, so her overall look was something new and refreshing for her and for her friends.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for visiting Makeup-Maven.com! Write me something, I love hearing from you!

No SPAM please, SPAM will be deleted immediately.

♥ HUGS!

Like us on Facebook

Google Friend Connect

Google+ Circle

Subscribe