Why Opt for Airbrush Makeup on your Wedding Day?Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Though not a new technology, airbrush makeup is once again in the limelight due to the advent of evolving digital media, including Digital Photography and Hi-Definition Television. The precision application offered by airbrush makeup has two major benefits that stand up to the challenges presenting makeup artists today:
1. Full Coverage, Sheer Texture: A true airbrush foundation is high in coverage, but thin in texture, offering a high-opacity or full coverage application that's dispersed as sheerly and evenly as possible. The result is perfect-looking skin acheived with a minimum of product.
2. Refined Pattern: The spray dot-pattern the airbrush puts down on the skin registers less on camera than the patterns and trace lines that brushes and sponges leave behind. However, as invisible as these marks may appear to the naked eye, they can be quite visible when your client's face is shown in Hi-Definition close-up or in a High Resolution Digital Photo.
· Maximum coverage with minimal product
· Delivers a natural and translucent look that is as smooth as silk
· Great for oily skin
· Fantastic for overly active skin that tends to "eat" makeup
· Lasts ten to twelve hours - excellent for bridal makeup, it's a bride's best friend
*CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION OR contact me through my mobile or email.*