Clean Your Brushes The Professional Way (Product Feature and Giveaway!)Monday, February 11, 2013
As I've mentioned in one of my previous blogs, I am pretty anal about cleaning my brushes. I am pretty choosy with brush cleaners so it took a while until my brushes and I have found our destiny. I have a couple of brush cleaners that I loved, and this is one of the top 5.
My good friend Angelo Falconi III, professional makeup artist and L'Oreal Professionnel Ambassador, sent me his newly developed brush cleaner a couple of months ago (I know, I know... Backlog... Sorry Angelo!) to try and I was just amazed of its effectiveness!
I didn't want to open these babies until I have finished all my other brush cleaners (I used to use Parian Spirit). Let me tell you, now that I've tried Angelo's brush cleaner, I have confirmed that it is definitely part of my top list of brush cleaners that I would recommend..
It smells of fresh lemons (which I absolutely love), every time I use this to clean my brushes, I always get compliments from my clients how clean my brushes smell.
It has a watery consistency, and is not oily. It does have a little oil in it but the brush hairs don't feel oily at all after you clean them.
- Giveaway is open to Philippines residents only.
- Winners will be announced on March 1, 2013.
- There will be 1 winner for the regular strength brush cleaner, and 1 winner for the extra strength brush cleaner. Prizes are chosen at random.
- For the winners, you may pick up the prize in Magallanes, or we can ship it to you via Xend shouldered by the winner (COD -Cash On Delivery).
- Winners will be notified via blog post at www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com, and an email will be sent to the email address you provided so make sure that it is valid and that you check your email by March 1, 2013-onwards.
- Winners who do not respond to the email in 3 days, a new winner will be picked from the pool and be notified immediately via email.
- Please do not flood my email asking if a winner has been picked already. Winners will be announced on www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com on March 1, 2013.