Cosmetics at the P88 StoreMonday, February 04, 2013
My husband and I were window shopping in Trinoma yesterday. We were going to have dinner with friends there but had time to go around the mall for a stroll (?). For some reason, I ended up in True Value looking for a new dog leash for my baby Mylo when I saw that a Japanese home store was connected at the back.
There is a silver lining though, I get to test the makeup that they had at Saizen! LOL Another excuse to shop. I would have gone to the cosmetics department at Landmark but I just didn't have the time. The restaurant was on the opposite side of Landmark, and Saizen was just a few floors below the resto.
So, here it goes.
I did a makeup haul (& more). I promised myself to get only the necessary stuff I needed to at least look decent, but as I browsed through the cosmetics aisle, I just dumped everything I found interesting in my basket (the fact that I had a basket meant I really was in for a major haul).
Let me tell you first the products I got so I can put my face together:
In no particular order:
1. LIP GLOSS -A frosted lip gloss that has no strong, cheap smell. A nice sheer pink color.
2. EYEBROW PENCIL (BROWN) -I love that this pencil doesn't get dull easily. Just by lightly applying the product on the brows gave a beautiful tint of brown.
3. BLUSH -Sure, more product ends up on the floor that on your brush, but hey, it did its job and it was a beautiful coral blush. I made the tiny brush work too. Just swirl on your cheeks instead of brushing back and forth.
4 & 5. FACE POWDER -I can say that this powder gave excellent coverage. A smooth powder that didn't cake at all. It even looked so much better after it set. It didn't feel heavy on the face too.
6. FALSE LASHES -These were the most decent ones they had and I honestly thought the lashes were pretty useless because they were really short. But after I put them on, they actually made my lashes thicker!
7. EYELINER -Very easy to control and doesn't smudge! Gives a nice clean black line.
8. EYELASH GLUE -I love that this glue dries black, and that it's true to its word that it can hold the lashes in place the whole day.
9. MASCARA -It didn't curl my lashes like it said on the packaging, but it did thicken my lashes and lengthened them.
This look cost PhP 792.00 ($19.30), not bad I would say. If I did end up in the cosmetics department at Landmark, I would have spent more than double that.