Forever Young (Product Feature and Giveaway!)Wednesday, March 06, 2013
I was invited to Nutricosia's Endless Collagen Drink event last week, and I have been on their collagen drink since then.
Just being in the drink for a week, I have a lot of people asking me what I was doing because I looked glowing. I haven't changed anything in my skin care regime or used a new product since then so I know it had something to do with the Collagen drink.
Let me tell you something about collagen. It's that "thing" that holds your body together. Next to water, it is the most important substance in our bodies. Did you know that our skin consists of 75% collagen and 80% connective tissues? I know right? I didn't know that until I read about Endless.
Sadly, our collagen levels start to decrease at the age of 30 (booo!), and an additional 15% every year. And by the time we hit the prime age of 40, our bodies would have lost 15% of collagen production (meaning, you're not producing that much collagen anymore!) and when we're 60... we don't produce collagen 45% of the time! (Whhhyyyyyyy?)
The first time I tried it was at the event. They made us try it and truth be told, it's not at all like juice. It has a hint of peach but not full blown "Oh-my-god-it's-just-like-juice-and-it's-so-good!" kind of deal. That was the first thing that impressed me. It just means it's not just all sugar.
I reminded myself to drink a bottle every morning. Just after 3 days on the "juice", people who I regularly see noticed that there was "something" about me that looked radiant. Yes, that's all it took.
I continued on to take the collagen drink, and now a week has passed and everyone that I see told me that I really looked radiant! People even thought I was pregnant because I had "that glow"! Hahaha!
Anyway, moving on -I won't bore you guys anymore about my rants, I'll just tell you more Endless Collagen Drink facts:
- Endless Collagen is a special formulated drink that contains 5,000mg of hydrolyzed collagen from France.
- 20 times higher than other food sources of collagen.
- Boosts your body's own collagen production.
- Optimizes hydration and firmness of the skin.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Keeps bones, cartilages and tissue strong and flexible.
- Increases body energy by converting body fat into energy (Yay!)
- Enhances overall sleeping cycle.
Just simply follow these guidelines, terms and conditions and you can be one of the lucky winners!
- Giveaway is open to Philippines residents only (Metro Manila or Provincial).
- Winners will be announced on April 1, 2013.
- There will be 5 winners, there are 5 boxes.
- For the winners, you have the option of picking up your prize in Magallanes Village or we can send the prize to you via Xend, delivery charge will be shouldered by the winner.
- Winners will be notified via blog post at www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com, and an email will be sent to the email address you provided so make sure that it is valid and that you check your email by April 1, 2013-onwards.
- Winners who do not respond to the email in 3 days, a new winner will be picked from the pool and be notified immediately via email.
- Please do not flood my email asking if a winner has been picked already. Winners will be announced on www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com on April 1, 2013.
- Thanks for reading gorgeous friends! Good luck and have fun! (Please be patient... Rafflecopter may take a few seconds to load...)