Nature Republic Foot Therapy: Peeling Foot Mask (Product Review and Giveaway!)Sunday, May 12, 2013
WARNING: Ok, there are going to be graphic photos of my feet in this post so brace yourselves!
LOL. I have been having trouble with my foot calluses ever since and it's becoming pretty annoying. The only way to make it look smooth is by getting a food scrub at nail salons but it's getting quite expensive, PLUS, they make the skin on my heels and the bottom skin of my entire foot very rough, thicker and tougher. It seems that the more often I go for a foot spa, the tougher the skin gets.
My sister gave me these Foot Therapy Peeling Foot Mask from Nature Republic all the way from Korea, but it's only today that I get to try and review 'em!
I started writing this blog (and took photos) on May 6, 2013. According to the instructions (finally! Korean products with English text!), that after using this sock, it would take 4 to 7 days before the skin and calluses start to peel. Here goes nothin'!
I won't even show photos of the bottoms of my feet because they look 10 times uglier and extremely cracked. So just take my word for it.
Come on Nature Republic! You're my only hope! Now, when you open the packaging, there will be 2 very durable plastic socks that will be your best friend for the next 60 minutes. The instructions say that you should leave it on for 60-90 minutes, so I left it on for 90 minutes to get the maximum effect.
So now for the wait... I'll be back after a few days and see the progress of the peeling.
Just a reminder though: Experiences may vary with each user.
It's very tempting to peel the skin off forcefully like you would when you get a really bad sunburn. But don't, just let the old skin fall off naturally.
I would definitely repurchase this peeling product when it becomes available in Manila. I asked last Saturday when I was at Landmark, and they told me this is currently out of stock.
So I am giving away 1 of my foot peeling masks to 1 lucky reader so you too can experience this wonderful product! Just simply follow these guidelines, terms and conditions and you can be one of the lucky winners!
- Giveaway is open to Philippines residents only (Metro Manila or Provincial).
- Winners will be announced on June 1, 2013.
- There will only be 1 winner.
- For the winner, you have the option of picking up your prize in Magallanes Village or we can send the prize to you via available courier, delivery charge will be shouldered by the winner (via bank deposit). No meet ups.
- Winner will be notified via blog post at www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com, and an email will be sent to the email address you provided so make sure that it is valid and that you check your email by May 31, 2013-onwards.
- The winner who does not respond to the email in 3 days, a new winner will be picked from the pool and be notified immediately via email.
- Once the winner is notified, the winner should provide a scan or photo of PROOF OF IDENTITY (Picture ID) that you in fact exist.
- Please do not flood my email asking if a winner has been picked already. Winners will be announced on www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com on May 31, 2013, or via email.
- Sweeties, please play fair. Some participants would unfollow and re-follow in Instagram, FB, Twitter, Google+, or GFC just to earn more points. If you are already a follower, please skip that entry. Violators will be disqualified (and that would be a bummer on both our ends) Thanks! You're awesome ;)