Product Review: The Skin Shop Magic Science BB CreamMonday, September 09, 2013
Just when you thought the BB cream was out, and CC cream is in -I come across this Magic Science BB Cream, allegedly claimed "revolutionary" by The Skin Shop's counter beauty associate. I'm a little bit sad that I was talked into buying something I don't really need, from a brand I have never really hear of before.
I have to admit that I am still stuck in the BB Cream era. I think it's one of the best cosmetic products ever invented specially for lazy gals like me. This blemish balm that has sunblock, moisturizer, foundation, and blemish corrector all in one product? AMAZING.
|The Skin Shop Magic Science BB Cream (PhP 990.00)|
- Great packaging. Not the usual squeeze tube.
- Fragrance is minimal.
- Great texture!
- Non-oily, smooth and quickly absorbed by the skin.
- Has the right amount of coverage.
- Only has one shade, and not yellow-based.
- Only available in SM Stores.
- Appears greyish when applied on yellow-based skintone.
- Looks too white under flash photography.
- Sits stubbornly between fine lines and pores.
- Makes pores appear larger.