Tone and Mask with One Product!Sunday, September 22, 2013
One of the reasons why some women don't like using toner it's because they would say it stung and it made their skin feel so dry and tight. With Avon's Anew Vitale Toner, you can now tone without the sting!
A water-based toner that moisturizes whilst you tone! Anew Vitale toner aids the skin in fighting signs of stress and fatigue that show on your skin.
It strengthens the skin's elasticity by trapping in more moisture. This special formula reduces the appearance of fine lines and shrinks enlarged pores.
I love the packaging. It's so girly and pretty! Housed in a glass bottle instead of plastic! The best thing about this toner is that you can actually use it as a mask! I will show you how to use as a mask below.
Wipes away makeup soap and makeup residue after cleansing. My skin didn't feel taught as if it would crack like what most toners do. My skin actually feels very moist.
To use Avon's Anew Vitale TOner as a facial mask, you will need 8-10 cotton pads or compressed facial masks like the ones below. This is what I use! I keep them in-stock when I do home-made facial masks.
You can get these from Landmark for PhP 89.75. I'm not sure if they have this in SM but anyway, you can check.
1. Put the compressed mask tablet in a small bowl.
2. Pour Avon Anew Vitale Toner on the tablet until it is completely soaked.
3. You will see that it will almost immediately "pop-up" when it starts to absorb the liquid.
4. Give the mask time to absorb all the product in your bowl.
5. Slowly unfold the mask.
6. The mask is pretty much a one-size-fits-all kind of deal, but anyway, apply on your face for 5 minutes and follow it up with your moisturizer. You may do this 2-3 times a week!
- Very moisturizing.
- Pleasing and faint fragrance.
- Not available everywhere, through direct selling only.
- When masking: It uses up too much product. I had to use about 2 Tbsps of toner just to get it soaked.
- Glass bottle container makes it hard to pour product on the cotton pad because you can't squeeze the bottle.
Have you ladies tried Avon Anew Vitale yet? What's your take?