Face it Wednesdays: Makeup Remover WipesTuesday, October 22, 2013
Let's be honest, we've all been there. While putting on makeup is fun, removing it is a drag. So you need the fastest makeup removing tool/product there is in the market to help you cleanse your face free of makeup the fastest! There are no-rinse cleansing oils and foaming cleansing oils that work like magic, and then there's this: H2O+'s Cleansing Face Wipes.
|H2O+ Cleansing Face Wipes, PhP 900+ (as per websites)|
Ingredients: Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Laureth-9, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Sodium Ctrate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxethanol, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Linalool
And now the ultimate test. I applied a full-face makeup yesterday morning and retouched all day. And when I got home where makeup is at it's thickest because of all the retouching, dirt, and oil, I am going to use these wipes to remove them.
- Liquid foundation, set with loose powder.
- Cream eyeshadow, topped with pressed eyeshadow.
- Cake eyebrow powder.
- Liquid liner and waterproof mascara.
- Highly pigmented cream lip color.
When you peel off the foil seal, you can smell the wipes. It has a very faint smell of Lavender which is very relaxing. I totally love the smell, it actually smells very natural. No smell of ALCOHOL!
Wipes are not that thick nor is it thin. It's tough enough to be tugged and pulled. It's not that soaked too much as well! Each wipe contains just the right amount of product.
I wiped makeup off my face in circular motions. Concentrating on my eye makeup because it has the most waterproof proof makeup. It didn't remove my waterproof mascara that well though. It didn't budge so I had to use mascara remover.
For half of my face, I used 1 and 1/2 wipes. For my whole face, I used 3. So for this entire pack, there would be 15 uses.
- It smells divine! I am just in love with the smell.
- It doesn't sting the skin.
- Cloth sheets are very soft, it won't scratch your face.
- Packaging is very sleek, with clever resealable plastic lock.
- It does feel very refreshing on a makeup-free face.
- It's oil-free so it's very much non-comedogenic.
- Non-drying. My skin doesn't feel tight after I use this.
- Can remove waterproof makeup easily.
- Safe for sensitive skin so can be used by Makeup Artists for their clients.
- For 45 sheets, it's pricey.
- It stung my eyes so make sure that you splash your eyes with water just to remove the fumes from the surrounding skin.
- Has a little tingling feeling. I don't feel comfortable without cleansing after.
- Uses up 3 sheets for just a day's makeup's worth.
- Does not remove waterproof mascara well.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★☆☆