Hair Care Week: DAY 3 Superstar HairFriday, October 11, 2013
I love hair serums, I think they work and they do so much good for damaged hair like mine. Unfortunately, they tend to make hair a bit greasy and heavy. So it's best to apply them at night and wash them off in the morning if you are one of those peeps who style their hair for work.
|L'Oreal Fall Repair 3X 90ml, PhP 259.00|
But not this little guy. A revolutionary serum that saves your hair from hair fall! This serum takes dedication and constant use though -as with all products. Hair fall results would show after a few days of usage, but aesthetic results can be seen right away.
If you've colored your hair before, then you are used to applying these types of products with this kind of packaging before. A slim-nose tipped bottle that let's you distribute product in sections all over your head.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua/Water, Alcohol Denat, Arginine, Laureth-12, Hydroxycitronellal, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parful/Fragrance
HOW TO APPLY: With each section of your hair, apply a few drops. It's very watery so be careful because you might end up squeezing too much product in one section. So best not to squeeze the bottle and just wait for the product to drop into your scalp.
Massage your scalp so that the serum will penetrate your scalp deeper, absorbing the product well. Use your finger tips and not your nails. Your nails may scratch your scalp. Massage for about 3-5 minutes to activate micro-circulation. No need to rinse, let it dry before styling as you normally would.
- You can use with styling products.
- Hair doesn't feel greasy, sticky, or heavy even when you sweat.
- Hair is very shiny!
- When you brush your hairspray-ed hair, your hair doesn't feel dry! It actually feels like you didn't put hairspray at all.
- It coats hair and protects from styling products.
- Hair is bouncy, doesn't weigh hair down.
- Product sort of smells like chemicals (like hairspray).
- Too water-y, makes application a little bit messy if not careful.
- When I sweat, my sweat doesn't feel sticky or heavy as you would with other leave-in conditioners or treatments.
- Will I repurchase this? Sure! Why not?