Liptalk Tuesdays: Line and SealMonday, October 21, 2013
Styli-Style's Line and Seal pencils have been around but no one really talks about it -kind of like an un-sung hero. I have been buying these pencils for the past 2 years and I just love the shades and texture of it! Oh, and did I mention that it's long lasting?
|Styli-Style Line and Seal Lip Liner, PhP 275 each|
|Collection Cosmetics Highlights Lipgloss in Star, PhP 349.00|
|Colour Collection Lipstick in Ibiza, PhP 330.00|
- Lots of great shades available.
- Absolutely smudge proof!
- Can be used as a lipstick base.
- Long-lasting color! Can last hours even if you drink from a glass.
- No annoying fragrance.
- If your lips are dry, it would be difficult to apply.
- It can be a little drying if you wear it matte.
- It needs a sharpener so you need to carry around a sharpener too if you bring this with you.
- If you are going to match with your lippies, you will need to buy a lot of these.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★☆☆