L'Oreal Professionnel's Wear Your Color Proud Campaign (Blog Giveaway)Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Great news! L'Oreal Professionnel just announced their WEAR YOUR COLOR PROUD campaign. And you can be my +1 to have a personal color consultation with a professional hairstylist and have a color treatment too!
I am so proud to have been chosen to be a part of L'Oreal's campaign to inspire and empower Filipinas everywhere to showcase their personal look and character.
"As the leading provider of hair color in the salon industry in the Philippines, it is L’Oreal Professionnel’s advocacy to be able to provide all Filipinas the best hair color using the right hair color brand for them and we want to do this through proper consultation and diagnosis."
This statement released by L'Oreal is very true. Having your hair colored should not just be about bringing photos in the salon and having the staff copy it. Salon pros should be able to give advise and educate Filipinas what color and tone would look best on them.
It is L'Oreal's goal to be able to educate professional hairstylists on the proper skin tone diagnosis to be able to proper assess the best hair color for each Filipina -mestiza, morena or chinita.
Now with the launch of L'oreal's Wear Your Color Proud Campaign, they intend to bring back proper consultation and diagnosis in salons for their clients. This campaign is targeted to create a good working relationship between the hairstylist and the client, on which hair color would bring out their natural skin tone.
With a healthy mix of different kinds of Filipinas in its roster of talents,PMAP is the perfect partner to represent the campaign. Photographed by Sara Black.
Get the best hair color for your skin tone by availing of this exclusive offer during the Wear Your Color Proud Week!
- Follow @LOrealProPH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Regram or Repost in Facebook, Instagram and Twitter the Wear Your Color Proud Week poster and caption "I wanna be part of the 9000 Filipinas to Wear Their Color Proud!"
- Tag me (@themakeupmaven on IG, @makeupmavensabs on Twitter), @LorealProPh and trend the hashtag #wearyourcolorproud #mydatewithTMM
- Comment below why you would like to be a part of the Wear Your Color Proud campaign.
- I will announce the name of my +1 on Saturday, October 26, 2010!
- Must be resident of Metro Manila only since the consultation and treatment will be in Makati City.
Website | http://www.lorealprofessionnel.com
Facebook | http://www.facebook.com/LOrealProPH
Instagram | http://www.instagram.com/LOrealProPH
Twitter | http://www.twitter.com/LOrealProPH
Youtube | http://www.youtube.com/LOrealProPH