Jumpstart 2014 with the BDJ Power Planner! (Product Spotlight and Giveaway!)Friday, December 06, 2013
Hey everyone! The Makeup Maven teams up with Belle de Jour for this month's Christmas giveaway!
I love the BDJ Planner. I have always been a fan of it and 2014's planner would be my 4th year of using it. I love everything about it! The graphics, the words of wisdom and everyday inspirations! They keep my days organized, my thoughts in notes, and my to-do lists visible where I can always see them!
The 2014 Belle de Hour Power Planner includes:
- Time Management Principles -Based layout to help you to get things done.
- Advocacy Tracker to challenge yourself to make a difference.
- Goals, Dreamboard, and Checklists to help you focus on what's important.
- Health Checklist, Immunization and Menstrual Tracker pages so you can take good care of yourself -not to mention, manage your mood swings and cravings (LOL!)
- Bills and Cash Flow Tracker Pages to help you manage your income and expenses.
This will be the 8th edition of the BDJ Power Planner! It's filled with special features, articles, and guess what? Over PhP 40,000 worth of coupons! Everyone loves coupons, I know I do!
The lastest edition of the BDJ Planner for 2014 has 200 full-color pages, stickers to mark those special dates, and a coupon holder.
As a freelance full-time makeup artist and beauty blogger, my schedule is full every week meeting with brides, advertising clients, magazine editors for shoots, beauty brands for endorsements and many more! I need to keep track of my life and the BDJ Power Planner does all that! And one of my faves? The Cash Flow Tracker! Write down everything to the last centavo (even that piece of candy you bought at the mall) and you will see how much you spend!
BDJ's mother company, Viviamo! Inc. have more products available in all major bookstores and at www.belledejourpowerplanner.com including their new forget-me-not pads (for ideas, lists, meeting notes, cash and to-do-tracking). And my current fave, their Sticky Notes pad, something all of us have been secretly asking for (you know who you are! *wink*)
So here's how you can win this fabulous 2014 BDJ Power Planner + Sticky Notes! Just simply follow these guidelines, terms and conditions and you can be the lucky winner!
PRIZE PER WINNER:
- 2014 BDJ Power Planner
- BDJ Sticky Note Pad
- Giveaway is open to Philippines residents only (Metro Manila or Provincial).
- Winners will be announced weekly (every Friday) on dates December 13, 20, and 27.
- There will only be 1 winner per week, total of 3 winners.
- For the winner, you have to provide us your complete address so we can have the planner shipped to you. No meet ups.
- Only 1 winner per household.
- Winner will be notified via FB announcement in Sabs Hernandez's Fan Page, and an email will be sent to the email address you provided so make sure that it is valid and that you check your email and FB Page regularly on December 13, 20, and 27.
- The winner who does not respond to the email in 3 days from the time of the sent email, a new winner will be picked from the pool and be notified immediately via email.
- Once the winner is notified, the winner should provide a scan or photo of PROOF OF IDENTITY (Picture ID) that you in fact exist.
- Please do not flood my email asking if a winner has been picked already. Winners will be announced on www.Makeup-Maven.com on dates December 13, 20, and 27, or via email.
- Sweeties, please play fair. Some participants would unfollow and re-follow in Instagram, FB, Twitter, Google+, or GFC just to earn more points. If you are already a follower, please skip that entry. Violators will be disqualified (and that would be a bummer on both our ends) Thanks! You're awesome ;)
FIRST WINNER OF THE BDJ POWER PLANNER 2014: