Meet My Girl Crush, Soffia.Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Probably the most luxurious makeup brushes you will ever own! Everyone, I would like you all to meet my latest girl crush, Soffia.
When I received these from Beauty and Minerals a few months ago, I literally shrieked with delight! I have been hearing about these brushes for a while and I know how competitive it is with international brands!
|Luxurious Soffia Brushes|
9 years I have been putting makeup on professionally, and never have I encountered such soft hair on brushes! Made with a rare kind of Japanese squirrel inspired synthetic hair, it picks up the right amount of product and it applies makeup smoothly! You won't find brushes like these anywhere.
The brushes are branded in gold letters which I love. They look very classy and professional at the same time.
The handles and the hair are very easy to clean even if you use them for liquid and cream products. I have experienced some brushes that are very hard to clean because the paint that they used on the handles are very porous that they seep deep into the handle.
I received these brushes from Beauty and Minerals. Let me take a moment to express my thanks to Sophie for introducing me to her high-end line of brushes. *Huuugs!*
|Soffia Opulence All Over Face Brush, PhP 2,500/each|
I soaped these brushes every night after each wedding and when they dried, the hair remained the same and the shape still bounced back.
|Soffia Opulence Blending Brush, PhP 950/each|
"Soffia makeup brushes, with its rare, world-class Lush Opulence bristles will give you the treat of a lifetime - lush, luxurious velvet-like bristles that glide on your skin, resulting in a beautiful, flawless finish."Now you know why I have a crush on Soffia! I am definitely going to own each and every one of them soon!
- Hair is very soft on the skin, makeup glides on smoothly!
- Brushes and handles are very easy to clean.
- Very chic design, and very professional quality!
- Pricey, but worth every penny! You know that the brushes are made from quality materials.
- Handles are not that long so you can bring them with you when you travel.
- Basic brushes that you most need are available already.
- Hairs do not pull out easily. Glue is very strong.
- Pricey. This is a + and a - for me.
- Not easily available. At least not yet.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★★