Your 'Perfect Solution' in Removing Excess Dirt, Oil, and Makeup!Saturday, December 21, 2013
TONER TIME! I love toner. I think that it is the most important piece of skin care that is part of your regime. If you don't already know, toner DOES NOT close the pores. Your pores are not doors, they don't open and close. The tightness you feel after you tone your face is actually the pores being dirt and oil free. The cleaner they are, the more tight and taught it feels. That's where the moisturizer comes in.
|ZA Perfect Solution Toner 150ml, PhP 595|
So, wondering what the Intensive Triangle Technology is? Za’s unique Intensive Triangle Technology is:
- Injects firmness
- Enhances translucence
- Provides high moisture retention.
Don't be scared of the word "retention", water retention doesn't always mean "manas", but being able to retain water for your skin is actually a good thing! If your skin is well hydrated, the more beautiful your skin will appear.
This toner is non-comedogenic so you can be sure that your pores won't clog that would make them appear larger.
The packaging is very attractive. Yes, because it's hot pink. Ha! No, but truthfully, the uber reflective packaging makes the printed matter hard to read because it reflects too much light. But what I love about ZA's approach to great packaging is including all the info available to the consumer right there on the box.
This skin care has an active ingredient called Retinol Palmitate which helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes. This new range targets women between the ages of 25 to 40 who are concerned about wrinkles, firmness and dullness.
I love it's sleek design where the bottle has a slim waist, which makes it easy to handle.
Bottle cap has a seal that breaks easily when you twist the cap. I guess this is an indicator if the product has been tampered with or what. So make sure you look for that tamper proof seal!
A moist type toner that helps tighten and balance the skin’s ph level after cleansing. It's weird that you can use your hands to apply this toner. Nothing wrong with that though, I just personally prefer applying it with a cotton pad.
Now the design of the tip is what I don't get. I don't understand what the purpose of the raised whole is, but it doesn't make pouring product on a cotton pad any easier.
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS:
- Face feels fresh after using this toner.
- Doesn't not have a stinging feeling on the skin.
- Gets easily absorbed by the skin.
- My skin looks visibly brighter just after a week of use.
- Can easily pick up dirt even with only a little product.
- ZA is now readily available in major department stores.
- My skin feels very moist after each use. Tight, but moist.
- Has a very refreshing smell.
- Skin appears smoother.
- Lightens dark spots and discolorations from sun exposure.
- It feels cool to the skin which can also help reduce puffiness.
- Soothes itchy acne.
- Has a slightly sticky feeling after use.
- My nose is unusually oilier after about an hour after I use it.
- Bottle can't be squeezed, which makes it harder to control the dispensing of the product by tapping on a cotton ball/pad.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★☆
Please like ZA COSMETICS PHILIPPINES on Facebook for updates, promos, and information about this line. Perfect Solution is now available in all ZA counters nationwide.