Be 'Glam Rock' with Nude Lips!Tuesday, January 07, 2014
I was late in posting this because I had a wedding yesterday, but anyway, here's my post for #liptalktuesdays!
This is the first time I'll be using Too Cool for School so I am pretty excited. I want to thank the TCFS team for sending me their cool products! They sent me a few items from the Glam Rock Collection but I will start with the lipstick to keep the focus on one product at a time. *wink*
|Too Cool for School Glam Rock Collection Lipstick in Satin Beige, PhP 715.00|
To be honest, I am not much of a nude lipstick kinda gal. But I do have a few of them in stock for my work kit and on some days that I am in the mood to wear really dark, goth-ish smokey eye.
I love the packaging. It reminds me of high school and I don't know why. Where was this brand when I was growing up? But I wouldn't be able to afford this back then anyway.
The lippie has a very creamy texture which is pretty enticing. Most nude lippies I have owned in the past are matte.
This lipstick needs to be layered on so that you can get the right opacity of the product, but then again, most lip colours look better when layered so this is not exactly a negative point.
I am wearing a pretty heavy liner today so I am keeping it balanced with this nude lippie.
|On my face I am wearing: Happy Skin Foundation, Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Cake Power, Lancome Artliner eyeliner, Palgantong POP Cheek Blusher in Baby Pink, ELF Contouring Duo Powder, K-Palette Lasting 2Way Eyebrow|
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS:
- Creamy texture makes it very easy to apply.
- Needs to be layered to color the entire lip.
- Can be mixed with other dark lipsticks to make them lighter!
- Sturdy and top notch packaging materials.
- Fragrance free.
- Nude shade suits either cool or warm skin toned women.
- Smooth texture.
- Not long lasting unless you layer and blot a few times.
- Available in MOA, SM North, and SM Paranaque only (for now)
- Labels and packaging is not written in English.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★☆