Powerful Whitening for Tough Skin!Monday, January 13, 2014
Ok, I have just discovered my holy grail for total whitening that works! Last year, I attended the launch of the new clinic of CLARENCE CENTRE. One of their giveaways was an upgraded formula of their Total Whitening Gel.
I have been looking for a really strong whitening product for my neck area. I was hoping this would work since it was formulated by a dermatologist so I took a chance and used it religiously for 2 weeks.
|Clarence Total Whitening Gel 30ml, PhP 1,500|
I have never tried their old formula so I don't really know what they mean about "Upgraded". Not quite sure which ingredients they added so I just take their word for it.
I love their packaging. Considering that this is the house brand of Clarence, their packaging is not cheap plastic, they're actually quite sturdy that's why I like it.
The pump really works too. A single pump dispenses the right amount of product. And no product goes to waste. I just hate it when a whole chunk of the product percentage goes to waste.
It's gel like consistency is not sticky at all like some whitening gels I have tried in the past. This one has a slightly runny consistency but not so much that it just seeps through the cracks in between your fingers. I love that you can easily control the gel when you apply it.
1. Peeling scrub (Cure) twice a week.
2. I would use oil to clean the area. I read that this loosens the dirt on the thick skin.
3. Use whitening soaps in the bath (no loofa)
4. I would use an astringent to clean my neck area -to remove excess soap residue, oil and remaining dirt.
5. Apply whitening product -in this case, Clarence Total Whitening Gel.
You can see that my neck area is visibly smoother and not to mention WHITER. This photo absolutely has no editing whatsoever. I just brightened up the photo because I took a photo in the bathroom where it's dark.
The line's on my neck is also less visible which I love. I have been looking for a product like this in so long! There are still areas that are dark but I'm sure with prolonged use, my neck will restore its youthful, fair appearance.
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS:
- Fast results!
- Makes the skin visibly smoother and fair.
- Has a menthol feel but it doesn't sting.
- Gel consistency makes it easy to apply.
- A little product goes a very long way.
- Fragrance free, but it smells like alcohol (quickly evaporates).
- Pricey but worth it.
- Slows down the growth of hair! Perfect to use on the underarm area.
- Fast absorbing.
- Dermatologist formulated.
- Pricey but worth it.
- Not easily accessible. Available in Clarence Centres only.
Will I re-purchase? Yes.
Will I recommend it? Yes.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★★