Some TLC from Saforelle (Updated 1.10.14)Wednesday, January 08, 2014
When Aunt Flow comes over to visit monthly like clock work (If you don't know who Aunt Flow is, it's some of you call The Red Flag), my hoo-ha begins to itch because of the hormonal imbalance that occurs and the PH level in your area change. Some may even have a (excuse me) weird smell. Eeek. Gross, but it's part of growing up and becoming a woman so don't fret.
In the market today, there are quite a few number of feminine washes to choose from. For the longest time, I used one that my OB-GYN recommended but honestly? I got tired of it. It worked well but I just got bored with it. One of the main reasons was that it was just too runny and watery so I just ended up wasting a whole lot of it. There are a lot more but I really don't want to get into them right now.
And of course, there's Saforelle.
|Saforelle Gentle Cleansing Care 100ml, PhP 159.75|
What caught my attention is the fact that it is soap-free and is infused with Burdock. Ok, I am not even going to pretend that I know what Burdock is so I had to Google it:
"Researchers at the Germany-based personal care giant identified the potential of Arctium Lappa fruit extract when searching for active ingredients that might fight against chronic inflammation leaden to skin ageing.
The Arctium Lappa (active ingredient arctiin) extract can, according to the study published in the Journal of Cosmetics Dermatology, help protect agains chronic tissue inflammation and at the same time stimulate the synthesis of connective tissues such as collagen." (Taken from www.cosmeticsdesign-europe.com)So basically, it's an anti-inflammatory ingredient that fights skin ageing. Cool huh? I know.
Packaging is very important to me. I hate it when packaging is cheap and frail that you can't drop the product otherwise the plastic breaks. I have experienced this many times in my other feminine wash that I can't bring it with me anymore when I travel because the cap has broken off.
It's soap-free but it does have bubbles (which I love!). When you use it on your vajayjay, it feels silky smooth and it cleans very well! It's very easy to rinse off as well.
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS:
- The slightly gel-like consistency makes it easy to use! It's not wasteful.
- Has a very gentle fragrance that smells very fresh.
- Freshness and the feeling of "clean" lasts the whole day.
- Sturdy and top notch packaging materials.
- Hypoallergenic. Very gentle for your hoo-ha!
- Smooth and silky texture when you're using it.
- No stingy after feel!
- Moisturizing and anti-ageing.
- Starting to become available everywhere.
- Soap-free and paraben free!
- Safe to use everyday, even after Aunt Flow has left!
- Easy to rinse off.
- Quickly relieves itchy vajayjays.
- Comes in only one size. It would be cool if they come up with travel size bottles. UPDATE (1.10.14): I stand corrected ladies, good news! Saforelle comes in 60ml bottles! Perfect for travel! So Saforelle pretty much doesn't have CONS *wink*
Will I re-purchase? Most definitely, yes.
Will I recommend it? Yes.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★★
Learn more about Because, Inc. who brought us Saforelle!
Like Saforelle's Facebook Page for more product info, promos, and updates!