Canmake: Polish your look with Glow Fleur CheeksTuesday, March 18, 2014
I'm back with another post on Canmake! I just love their kawaii makeup. And not only are they cute, they're very good makeup too! Here's one of my current faves from the brand: The Glow Fleur Cheeks O5.
The blush has a mixture of warm and cool tones, making it very versatile for whatever skin tone and color you might have.
|Canmake Glow Fleur Cheeks 05, PhP 590.00|
(Click READ MORE to know more...)
This is probably the BEST small blush that came in a small packaging. Usually those free brushes suck big time. Either the hairs are dry and they easily fall off too! This one is just like a professional brush but with a much, much shorter handle.
Very compact and I just love the clear packaging! I love the design that's why! LOL. I love that even though you swirl your brush around several times, it only picks up the right amount of product. You don't end up with too much on your cheeks.
This on my cheeks is a single layer of blush. I love that it looks very natural and the color is so subtle and glowing.
Here is the blush layered on. Only 2 layers though because I want to keep it soft and subtle.
- Silky smooth!
- Doesn't cake on your cheeks.
- Perfect for either tisays or morenas.
- Cute clear packaging.
- Included brush in the blush is soft and doesn't give streaks!
- Glides on smoothly on the skin.
- Disguises dry skin because of the iridescent finish.
- Warm and cool tones combined.
- Goes on with any lippie shade.
- One pan lasts a long time because you don't waste a lot of product from tapping excess.
- Picks up the right amount of product each sweep of brush.
- Limited store branches for now.
HOW I USE IT: Swirl the short brush around the pan and apply in circular motions around the apples of your cheeks to give your face a pop of natural glow!
Will I re-purchase? Yes.
Will I recommend it? Yes.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★★