Create limitless fun looks with Maybelline's Color Tattoo Eyeshadows!Wednesday, March 05, 2014
I meant to post this last Monday but it was only today I was able to sit down and put my heart into this post. I wanted to be as thorough as possible!
I have been dying to get my hands on these eyeshadows for more than a year. I first fell in love with these when I tried it in the US during a family trip but I never got around to buy them because I know that if I ran out, I would truly be disappointed and it would be a hassle to get my hands on them again.
But now that they're here in Manila, there's no more excuse! We can use these eyeshadows now to our heart's desire! So collect them all and create limitless looks with these yummy, vibrant, blend-able shades!
|Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadows (box not included), PhP 379.00/pot|
8 beautiful, dazzling shades that are very much wearable for the day and the evening.
The shades may look too animated and cartoonish to be used during the day, but I promise you, all these shades are guaranteed wearable even on Sunday brunches with lola!
Look how lovely the eyeshadows are. These swatches are just a single sweep and the shades are pigmented. They are buildable as well. If you want a more vibrant and loud color, just layer it on with powder eyeshadow of more or less the same shade.
I love the ombre effect. Archie used Tenacious Teal and Edgy Emerald on me, blending them together in the center.
Now below are my more wearable creations for everyday using the Color Tattoos:
|Use as an eyeliner for a pop of color to your everyday makeup look!|
|Blend 4 or more shades together to create a unique fun look for the day!|
|Use darker shades for drama. Blending these shades are a breeze to create an easy smoky look!|
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS:
- Extremely blend-able!
- Sets like silk on the skin.
- Pigment is just right. Very buildable.
- Very smooth texture. Doesn't set very fast.
- Long lasting! Tried and tested, lasted for more than 12 hours (while shooting outdoors under the sun).
- Apply with your finger for a more sheer application, or a brush to easily build the color.
- Soft and creamy texture, very easy to pick up product.
- Doesn't get oily after a few hours.
- Doesn't crack.
- Fragrance-free. Safe for sensitive skin.
- The pearlescent finish is not too shiny for day use.
- Create smokey eyes in seconds!
- Seamless. You can blend 2 shades easily without building hard edges.
- Maybe topped with powder eyeshadow and it won't cake!
- Safe to use with women who have oily eyelids. Won't pool or cake.
- Hoping they will come out with matte shades.
Will I re-purchase? Yes.
Will I recommend it? Yes.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★★+