Visible Difference: Elizabeth Arden Exfoliating CleanserTuesday, March 18, 2014
What I love even more than makeup is skin care. I think perfect skin is the best base you will ever have. If you are religious with your skin care, you'll know what I mean. If not, it's time that you start your very own skin care regime, and say hello to perfect skin!
The perfect product to start is the cleanser. Cleanser is every man, woman, or teen's best friend. Made in different variants to cater for your every need. We naturally shed skin, but some sit stubbornly on top of your skin making your skin look dull, flaky and sallow. You need products that aid in exfoliating these dead skin cells safely with specialty products like these.
|Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing |
Exfoliating Cleanser 50ml, price unavailable
(Click READ MORE to know more...)
Unlike soaps, cleansers that are made specially to cater to your face's PH balance that is very gentle (yet effective!) to use everyday. A cleanser for women with combination skin, targeting oilier areas that need to be well-cleansed without over drying the area, balancing the skin to stop over production of oil
This cleanser doesn't deplete oil from your face that is vital in maintaining a well-balanced moisture to the skin.
The Elizabeth Arden Exfoliating cleanser's foam contains micro-beads that gently exfoliates the skin without scratching the surface, leaving the skin perfectly balanced of hydration.
It's quite runny when you open the tube so remember not to squeeze! Just let gravity do its job. I most especially love the fragrance of this product! Very mild and gentle, but smells luxurious.
If you find yourself oiling up specially this summer, your skin may be having an imbalance. Your skin is over-producing oil because every time you use mattifying products, the skin thinks that you are not producing enough oil to keep it moisturized and it automatically produces more oil to balance your skin. This cleanser balances your skin to keep moisture without the over production of oil.
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS:
- Non-comedogenic. Won't clog pores.
- Perfect for any skin type.
- Doesn't over dry the skin.
- No tight feeling after washing.
- Skin becomes visibly brighter after each use.
- Effectively exfoliated the skin without irritating the skin.
- Not too much micro-beads.
- Gentle even for sensitive skin.
- Scrubs away flakes on skin.
- Economical! No need to use too much product each use.
- A pea-sized amount goes a long way.
- Minimizes the appearance of large pores.
- Doesn't try to stop production of oil, instead, balances your skin to maintain moisture.
- Not only for mature skin.
- Suitable for problematic skin.
- Leaves the skin very soft even without moisturizer.
- Runny formula. Hard to control when pouring.
HOW I USE IT: Tilt the tube and allow product to fall into your fingers. Apply on your wet face and gently massage on your skin until formula becomes thick. Wash with luke warm water. Pat dry your face, never rub with a towel!
Will I re-purchase? Yes.
Will I recommend it? Yes.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★★
Like Elizabeth Arden's Facebook Page to know more about their latest products, promos, updates and product information: