Natural Flush with Inglot's Freedom System BlushWednesday, April 23, 2014
I am in desperate need of a blush to put in my Inglot palette, and finally I was able to put it where it belongs! Ha!
Inglot has a wide range of blushes so it took me forever to find the perfect shade that I will be using for a long time, and that would go with any makeup look that I may be in the mood for. These are exciting times! Who would have thought that Inglot will finally be in Manila?
|INGLOT Freedom Blush, PhP 495.00|
(Click READ MORE to know more...)
What I love about the Freedom System® is that you don't have to be stuck with shades that you will absolutely not use and waste it! You can choose whatever shades fancy you and be able to use everything. You can customize a palette like "My Bridal Palette" or "My Smokey Palette", etc.
So, I chose this blush because among all the blushes they had at the Freedom Bar®, this was the blush that made my skin glow. I have reviewed on this shade and some found it too dark or pigmented for them, but I guess in my case, it blended beautifully.
The blush come in just like any other Freedom System® products. It is packed and sealed in a plastic container to remain untarnished.
As you can see, this blush is orange-pink in shade and has gold shimmer that blends very well on the skin. It's not obvious that the blush has glitters/shimmer when you put it on. It just looks very sheen and glowing.
This shade reminds me of NARS' Orgasm but more on the red undertone side, with just a hint of orange undertones. Which makes it versatile for any skin tone!
The finish is so sheen, and the formula is very smooth. It doesn't feel chalky and it's very buildable.
This is my Freedom System® Palette that I chose from when they launched. I have had this blush since then and have been using it since, but I took photos of the blush first of course! INGLOT has more customizable palettes available so that makes it extra fun! You can see my post on the Freedom Eyeshadows® here: CLICK HERE.
You can also put two eyeshadows in place of the blush slot! I just love how sleek and pro-looking their palettes are. Don't you?
This is a single layer of blush, you can see how economical it is. I just swiped my brush twice on the blush pan, tapped of the excess and blended the blush on the apples of my cheeks, fading it towards the temples.
Ladies, please don't use blush to contour your cheekbones. It not only looks unnatural (because we don't blush on that area at all), it looks silly as well. Concentrate the color on the apples of your cheeks. If you must contour, use a contouring powder or bronzer.
Length of usage before review: 2 months.
- Smooth and glides on like silk.
- Beautiful sheen, velvet finish.
- Accentuates tanned skin, and makes fair skin glow!
- Highly pigmented, but buildable color.
- Long-lasting. Lasts more than 8 hours!
- Looks very natural.
- Versatile shade! Can be used for day time makeup or evening makeup.
- Top notch imported ingredients from Poland.
- Does not make my skin feel tight and dry around the cheek area.
- Will match either warm or cool toned lipsticks and eyeshadows!
- Single blush palettes are available.
- Has a beautiful glow when light hits it. Acts as a highlighter for your apples as well making them pop out and make you look youthful.
- Formula made for any age!
- Only one store for now, located in Glorietta 5 in Makati.
- For non-pros, compact blush brush is not included.
- Highly addictive. You will want to buy more than one shade!
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★★
How I used it: Swipe your blush brush on the blush pan and tap off excess product that is on your brush. Apply blush on the apples of your cheeks, blending in circular motions to make the blush look more natural! DO NOT apply blush on your temples or your cheekbones. We DO NOT naturally blush in that area!
Retail Price: PhP 495.00/pan
Purchased For: Gift from INGLOT
Will I re-purchase? Yes, but will try other shades.
Will I recommend it? Yes.