Rockin' the Too Cool for School Glam Rock Extreme Color Eyes EyelinerSunday, April 20, 2014
Happy Monday everyone! Hope everyone had a fruitful Holy Week break! Well, it's that day of the week where I get to post everything about the eyes! I discovered yet another eye product for those women who just love colored liners in liquid form.
I don't really have a preference when it comes to eyeliners because I have no problem in using any of them: liquid, gel, pencil, cake, etc. I guess I am one of the lucky ones. For those who love using anything but liquid, then this might make you switch.
|Too Cool For School Glam Rock Extreme Color Eyes, PhP 665.00|
(Click READ MORE to know more...)
Housed in this unconventional packaging for an eyeliner, Too Cool For School is totally off the hook. I love their packaging! It's totally cool and at the same, it looks pro! Their packaging is not flimsy too and not cheap looking.
Flip the pen over and you squeeze the button at the other end of the liner to release product. This won't flow continuously, so you would have to pump it as you would a regular mechanical pen/pencil. Just remember to be careful because you could end up with too much!
I'm not really a fan of mechanical-pen types because I can never control how much product I pump out of the pen. So it takes some getting used to.
It is highly pigmented, and the formula is long-lasting too! You won't have to go back and forth to get a good intensity of the product.
Now here's some more drama! I applied false eyelashes to add some extra UMPH to the look.
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS:
Length of usage before review: 2 separate occasions.
- Highly pigmented.
- Smooth formula, no need to tug on your skin.
- Does not chip when it dries.
- Five cool shades to choose from.
- Funky and one of a kind shade. I've never seen this shade anywhere before!
- Shops are not easily accessible for now.
- Limited branches for now.
- Brush is a little soft so harder to control. I prefer more firm tips for liners like felt-tip ones or short liner brushes.
- When you press the botton to realease product, it is hard to control how much product is actually on the brush. Sometimes you end up too much or too little that you have to keep pumping product and reapplying.
How I use it: Because you can't see how much product you will dispense each time you press the button, always check if you have dispensed enough. Use as you would any other normal liquid eyeliner. Can't be used in the waterlines.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★☆
Retail Price: PhP 665.00
Purchased For: Gift from Too Cool For School
Will I re-purchase? Maybe a different color.
Will I recommend it? Yes.