EyeSpyMondays with Pixi's Endless Silky Eye PenSunday, May 11, 2014
Who doesn't love eyeliners? I think they can make or break any makeup look. Eyeliners are uber fun to play around with, but one should be very careful on how to use them. Too much can make you look too heavily made up, but just the right amount can make your eyes look wide awake. Well that, and a lot of mascara.
I am always on the lookout for good eyeliners that stay put. But at this day and age, I don't think eyeliners that smudge exist anymore but it's always best to test them first.
|Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Black Noir, PhP 740.00|
I love that their packaging contains all the information you need to know about their products. No need to open it and examine the item.
Pixi created makeup products that enhance your beauty, not behind all that makeup. Products that really work well no matter what skin color or tone. Some eyeliners can be so frustrating when they turn gray instead of remaining black.
As all pencil eyeliners go, the size is pretty standard, with a transparent cap to protect the tip.
It glides on smoothly and a true-black finish. I don't like liners that turn gray after application.
My eyes are pretty sensitive when it comes to putting anything near my eyes, specially mascaras, liners, eyelash glues, eyeshadows, eye cream and even foundation! Anything that comes close to my eyes, I have to test it because otherwise my eyes get red and will be watery until I remove the product by washing it off.
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS:
Length of usage before review: 2 months
- Gives a very black effect, does not turn gray!
- Does not smudge.
- Long-lasting! Lasts about 5-6 hours when applied on skin, and about 3-4 hours when applied on waterlines.
- Smooth formula. No need to tug on skin!
- Rounded tip makes it pain-free to apply.
- Easy to wash off with eye makeup remover.
- Gentle on the skin and eyes, did not make my eyes red!
- Perfect for makeup artists who do makeup on brides! It won't smudge or run when they cry buckets!
- No need to put too much pressure to create a very black effect. It glides on smoothly so you just need light pressure!
- Won't create a nice smokey effect because it's not blend-able.
- Slightly pricey.
- Available online only or select Snoe stores. Now available at Belle and Cat!
- Hard to correct mistakes because it's really smudge proof!
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★★
Retail Price: PhP 740.00
Purchased For: Gift from Pixi.
Will I re-purchase? Yes.
Will I recommend it? Yes.