Reader/Commenter of the month Giveaway! Eye of Horus is giving away 3 Goddess Pencils!Sunday, May 18, 2014
Eyeliner pencils are the best makeup products to play around with. They are the simplest and easiest to use to update any look and you don't need mad skeelz to perfect in using them! You can just line your eyes with colored liner and you've got yourself an updated look.
I wrote a review on Eye of Horus' Goddess smokey eye pencil in black last January, and if you missed that one, you can find the post by clicking here.
These new pencils are not smokey eye pencils though, it's their Goddess Pencil that has the consistency of a kohl eyeliner, the pigment of a gel liner, and the staying power of liquid eyeliner, but they now come in colors! (Big YAY!)
|Eye of Horus Goddess Pencil, PhP 990.00/each|
I just love eyeliner pencils that deliver what they promise you. But let's start with packaging. I have been reviewing EOH products for a while now so you already know by now how much I love their sexy packaging.
Serpentine Sultry is a beautiful olive-gold shade that looks gorgeous in creating soft smokey looks! You can line your eyes with this pencil if you want the same sultry, alluring look without looking too heavy for the day!
Emerald Tabula is a beautiful Emerald shade (moss green) that is not usual in the color palette. I love that it counters the redness of the eyes making them look white and bright! It's a fun color but it's not that shocking too.
Nubian Brown is a dark brown pencil that applies almost black (almost). If you find black liners to be too harsh, this unique shade of brown will be your best bet.
|(L-R) Serpentine Sultry, Nubian Brown, Emerald Tabula|
They glide on smoothly and the tip doesn't break easily that you you should worry about debris entering your eye. It's easily blendable but you just have to work fast because once it sets, it will stay put until you wash it off!
I smudged the Emerald Tabula pencil to create a soft line because I don't want my liner to look too drawn on specially with my eyes that are too almond shaped.
You don't have to see my Pros and Cons to know that I am in favor of the Eye of Horus pencils. They really do the job and I just love eye pencils that last the whole day, and true to its color. It's smudge-proof too!
Now you have a chance to win 3 new shades of these Goddess Pencils from Eye of Horus!
- 3 of the latest shades from Eye of Horus Goddess Pencil collection: Bronze Amulet, Lazuli Blue, and Nubian Brown!
- 1 Eye of Horus special sharpener.
1 (one) winner will receive this set that is worth PhP 3,000, and you can get it for free! So, mechanics are quite simple! Next Month, June, I'll pick one lucky reader/commenter from my blog. He/She must be able to leave wonderful and insightful comments, share my blog posts in their social media, and leave valuable tips for others in light of the corresponding blog post.
It can be as simple as a "Nice Post!" comment, or maybe ask some good beauty advices (I love "ask me" questions). One of the biggest criteria for "judging" is how often you post comments or share links to your social medias providing a TAG or a link to my FB Like Page, Twitter, Instagram, etc. not only when there is a contest or giveaway! Consistency is a plus.
*Residents of the Philippines only.
Remember, I looooove quality versus quantity! Here are some more tips to increase your chances of winning!
- Like the Eye of Horus Facebook Page! This is worth a lot of beauty/pogi points! https://www.facebook.com/eyeofhorus.au
- Have you added @eyeofhorusph in Instagram and Twitter?
- Like my FB Page! Leave me comments about my BEAUTY BLOG POSTS and share them in your page.
- Do you have me in your Google Circle? Add me up!
- How about my Instagram @themakeupmaven? Are you a follower?
- Participants should always be visible, and not just a fair-weathered commenter. She/He should be an avid reader of The Makeup-Maven, and not just because there is a contest *wink* -It's just just fair to those who are TMM fans, don't you think? :) I have someone who tallies everyone's TMM contributions so best be always visible even without giveaways!
- Make yourself visible by commenting and sharing my posts and don't forget to tag me!
- Are you a Tweet Tweet Babe? Follow my tweets! @makeupmavensabs
- I love seeing my GFC readers numbers go up, maybe add me or recommend me to a friend?
- Have I ever saved you from a beauty faux pas? How about sharing them in the blog posts?
- Are you a YouTube addict? Maybe watch and comment on a few of my videos. Probably subscribe too!
- Clicking on the Makeup-Maven.com advertisement banners will increase your chances of winning! These ads track your IP address and count the number of your visits so click and visit my advertisers' site!
- Contest will end on June 30, 2014, and the winner will be announced on July 1, 2014 so you have a month and a half to join!