Express yourself with Maybelline's Color Show Vibrantly Bold EyelinersSunday, June 29, 2014
I have been a little busy lately so I haven't really been posting that much lately. Somethin's brewin' so it's taking up most of my time. Anyhoo, for this week's eye-spy, I would like to tell you all about Color Show's Crayon Khôl. The photos I have of the liners are a little bit toned down because of the image format that I shot it with. But photos of myself is the right color, so the shades of the pencils should have been more vibrant. I just thought of explaining myself.
|Maybelline Color Show Vibrantly Bold Pencil Liners (Crayon Khôl), PhP 199.00/each|
|Top-Bottom: Brown, Spicy Orange and Ocean Blue|
Length of usage before review: 1 month.
- Funky shades, but extremely wearable!
- Versatile shades, perfect for mestizas or morenas.
- Brown liner glides on smoothly and easily!
- Does not make my eyes water or does it sting!
- Smudge proof and long lasting!
- Perfect for tight lining.
- Smooth formula won't scratch your eyes when a few debris gets in your eyes.
- 9 wearable shades to choose from.
- Easily Available.
- Extremely Affordable.
- Blendable enough, as long as you blend it fast enough!
- Spicy orange breaks off easily no matter how short the product is.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★★
Retail Price: Maybelline Color Show Bibrantly Bold Pencil Liners (Crayon Khôl), PhP 199.00/each
Purchased For: Gift from Maybelline
Will I re-purchase? Yes!
Will I recommend it? Yes!