My thoughts on Bobbi Brown's two-in-one Art Stick!Monday, June 23, 2014
Imagine a giant lipliner, that's what Bobbi Brown's Art Stick is all about: It has the functionality of a lip liner, and the pigment of a lipstick, and the longevity of a tint. I am a lipliner user because it makes lipstick stay put, and I have a one for each lipstick that I own -well, almost.
This is a makeup trick that makeup artists love to do because it makes for longer lipstick wear and you can define and shape the lips any way you want.
|Bobbi Brown Art Stick, PhP 1,350/each|
Colour Collection's Ultimate Wear Lipstick in Temptress, and the result is just beautiful! Like a deep, bright red! It's all about layering to get that perfect lippie!
Length of usage before review: 3 bath times
- Convenient to bring for quick touch-ups.
- Moisturizing, non-drying while you wear it.
- Semi-creamy finish. But more on matte.
- Long-lasting! About 5-7 hours of wear even when you eat and drink.
- Lovely shades to choose from.
- Easy to sharpen, easy to keep sharp!
- Precise application on the lips because of the lip liner type.
- Easy to control because of the jumbo size.
- Does not transfer on teeth when you smile.
- Buildable color.
- You can layer with other lipsticks, it makes lipsticks last even longer!
- Highly pigmented!
- Transfer proof. Just make sure you blot and re-apply.
- For extremely dry and flaky lips, moisturize first before applying this lippie. I recommend using CARMEX!
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★★
Retail Price: PhP 1,350/tube
Purchased For: Gift from Bobbi Brown.
Will I re-purchase? Yes. I want to try Harlow Red next!
Will I recommend it? Yes.