Project: Bright Skin Week -Achieve bright and healthy looking skin with Myra VitaGlow BB CreamWednesday, June 11, 2014
BB Cream is still one of the best beauty products ever invented in the cosmetics industry. New BB Creams that pop up to this day is still very much welcome! The first Myra product that I ever used was their moisturizer, Myra E. I fell in love with that moisturizer, and I recommended it to everyone I knew. It made my skin so soft and supple, and was light to use under foundation.
Now they launch a new product: VitaGlow BB Cream. I say, YES! Finally!
|Myra VitaGlow BB Cream, PhP 99.00|
If you are already a BB Cream user (and groupie), then you would know all its benefits for the skin. For those of you who haven't gotten into the BB Cream craze, then you should read on.
BB Creams are made for the modern gal who live high on the fast lane. It's just a fancy shmancy term for gals on-the-go. These creams have so much benefits so you it's all you need in the morning to look put together.
- It's moisturizing! -Their cream is lightweight, just like tinted moisturizer! Some BB Creams have a thicker consistency making them hard to apply.
- Contains Vitamin E -Vitamin E has been proven to nourish the skin, and air in collagen production. With each use of Myra BB Cream, your skin will look healthy and show a younger-looking glow.
- Doubles as foundation -It has a lightweight feel but it's very light on the face. Full coverage without the weight of the foundation you will usually feel when using creamy foundations.
- Contains skin-enhancing minerals -Disguise tired looking skin with this BB Cream with subtle light-reflecting shimmers that will give you a lit-from-within glow.
- Can be used as a concealer -Pat an extra layer on the area you want concealed.
- It has sun protection -This BB Cream contains SPF 15 which provides protection from wrinkle-causing UV Rays that lets your skin age prematurely.
- It's hypoallergenic -Tested on sensitive skin. Safe to be used with women with sensitive skin.
- Affordable! -Priced at only PhP 99.00 per tube, this product is such a beauty steal!
Here is a photo of me wearing the BB Cream and set with a light dusting of translucent powder. I love the skin-like finish! It looks very natural.
Length of usage before review: 4 separate occasions
- Instant glow on the skin with long lasting effects.
- Brightens the skin with prolonged use.
- Lightweight! Comfortable to use in humidity.
- May be used as concealer.
- Can be used as a makeup base.
- Provides sun protection!
- Brightens the skin, and targets dark spots.
- Instant glowing effect.
- Gets absorbed by the skin quickly. No waiting time.
- Glides on the surface of the skin smoothly, no pulling or tugging required.
- Safe to be used under the eye area.
- Does not sting.
- Soothing to the skin.
- I particularly love the soft iridescent effect it gives the skin.
- Comparable to high-end BB Creams.
- Disguises large pores well.
- Extremely affordable.
- Easily accessible.
- I am not particularly fond of the smell. But some like it, it will eventually disappear after a few minutes.
- Available in only two shades. Hoping for more shades to come!
- They should tone down the glitter specks a little bit, or remove it altogether. It doesn't photograph well with flash photography.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★☆
Purchased For: Gift from MYRA
Will I re-purchase? Yes.
Will I recommend it? Yes.