Project Bright Skin Week: Brighten your skin using P.E.A.R.L.s while you cleanse with GuerlainTuesday, June 10, 2014
Hey everyone! I missed you guys! Goooosh, it's been a crazy week! I am currently juggling work and fixed my BFF's bachelorette party last week that I haven't got the time to sit down and really write, well, at least until now anyway. Stress and fatigue can show on your skin so it's very important to maintain a good skin care regimen so that your skin won't show how harassed you are.
I had the Guerlain workshop last week and I just had a blast! Thank you to everyone who came! I really enjoyed meeting each and everyone of you! So, I am posting this product feature on Guerlain's Blanc de Perle White P.E.A.R.L. Cleanser to give you a taste on how fantastic Guerlain's products are.
|Guerlain Blanc de Perle Cleansing Foam 150ml, Price TBA|
Housed in a clean white box with gold details, this cleanser just screams "luxury". Except for some of my mom's classic Meteorites, and a few blushes and eyeshadows, this is the first time I am going to try their cleanser. I am a skin care nut by the way.
The box comes with a small information pamphlet containing all the information you are going to need to get acquainted with the product.
I am loving the clean tube of this cleanser because it's not complicated. Simple, clean, and classy.
The pearlized packaging mirrors the effect it will have on your skin with prolonged use. It gives a very illuminated effect on the skin. It corrects hyper pigmentation on your skin from way beneath the surface, correcting from deep under and not just on the surface.
The opening is sealed to maintain its freshness!
It has a very thick consistency, it feels very very creamy... Almost like soft candle wax. It also contains a few beads. Not too much like apricot scrubs. This one contains just a few beads for exfoliation. It lathers a lot producing a lot of bubbles so you just need a tiny amount to cleanse your entire face.
The amount of product photographed below is way too much for the face. A third of this much is enough! Just lather on your palms first to get it to lather and then cleanse your face.
This cleanser is gentle enough to be used everyday, it won't damage or tear the skin because of the beads it contains. The skin is brighter in just under a week! Check out how buffed my skin looks. Dead skin is scrubbed away with each use!
Length of usage before review: 2 weeks
- Non-drying! Does not over dry the skin.
- Skin feels smooth and supple.
- Gentle enough to be used everyday.
- Removes makeup quite effectively even without using makeup remover first.
- Micro pearl beads that gently exfoliates dead skin, and only dead skin!
- Skin looks instantly glowing, radiant, and bright!
- Freckles are less visible just after a few days.
- Skin looks porcelain-ish because of the dewy effect it gives your skin.
- Tube is huge! Economical, this wash will last you for about 8-10 months, or more if you stick to a small amount each time.
- Pores are cleaned and feels taught.
- Easily available
- Pleasant smell.
- Contains real pearl powder that is responsible for healing the skin faster, and brightening the skin.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★★
Retail Price: Price TBA
Purchased For: Gift from Guerlain
Will I re-purchase? Yes.
Will I recommend it? Yes.