Project: Bright Skin Week -Get that instant fair, bright skin with Vaseline's NEW Instant Fair LotionWednesday, June 18, 2014
So today marks the last day of Project: Bright Skin Week. Technically, it's been over a week already but I couldn't leave this out for Project Bright Skin. I have always love Vaseline's products because they have always worked for me in the past. I grew up to using Vaseline products so I was confident about this lotion.
First of all, I love the bottle. It being light pink and all, let's just say it had me at pink. Hahaha! But kidding aside, I liked that their lotion comes in three sizes: 100ml, 200ml, and 350ml.
|Vaseline Healthy White Instant Fair Lotion 100ml, PhP 110.00|
200ml, PhP 190.00
350ml, PhP 299.00
(Click READ MORE to know more...)
The makers of this Instant Fair lotion understands Filipina Skin and that's how they came up with this revolutionary product. I am already fair, but I like maintaining my fair skin instead of trying to darken it. I don't tan, and if I do, it lasts only a few days so might as well maintain fair skin by keeping it nice and even.
Keratosis Pilaris, a skin condition I inherited from my father side that I have had as far back as I can remember.
Length of usage before review: 1 week
- Gets absorbed by the skin fast.
- Instant whitening. Bright skin effect looks healthy, and not stark, unnatural white.
- Contains light reflectors that give the skin a glow.
- Contains sun protection.
- Easy to apply on the skin.
- Pleasant Smell
- Skin turns soft and supple after continuous use.
- Effect and results isn't just temporary.
- Easily available.
- Heals and soothes the skin.
- Extremely moisturizing!
- Doesn't feel sticky all throughout the day even when it gets humid.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★★
Retail Price: 100ml -PhP 110.00, 200ml -PhP 190.00, 350ml, PhP 299.00
Purchased For: Gift from SampleRoom and Vaseline.
Will I re-purchase? Yes.
Will I recommend it? Yes.