Project: Bright Skin Week -Glow from within using Collection's Bright and Glow BB Cream and Brightening PowderSunday, June 15, 2014
Ever since Collection Cosmestics was launched in Manila, they have been bringing new and exciting products from the brand that always look promising. I have been wondering about this new Bright and Glow line from Collection and was dying to try it! Anything that can make me achieve bright skin always tickles my interest.
When Collection sent me these products along with a new concealer and a makeup primer, I was so happy! I couldn't wait to try them!
|Collection Bright and Glow BB Cream, PhP 299.00 | Bright and Glow Powder Foundation, PhP 349.00|
Bright and Glow BB Cream only comes in two shades: Light to Medium, and Medium to Dark. I thought that having two shades is going to be listed as a con, but after trying it out, these shades adapt to more skin tones than I though. You get more from this BB Cream than other BB Creams in the market.
Length of usage before review: 2 weeks
- Effect on the skin looks healthy and moist.
- Soothes tired skin.
- The BB Cream is extremely moisturizing on the skin.
- BB Cream may be used as is or under powder.
- Both products have enough sun protection to protect the skin.
- Extremely affordable.
- Compact foundation can be used as setting powder with a brush, or a sponge for full coverage.
- Easily available.
- I love the fact that you can use the BB Cream and the compact foundation each on their own.
- Great coverage!
- Good choices of shades.
- Evens out skin tones with prolonged use.
- Eventually lightens dark spots.
- Tone adjusting shades for both BB Cream and powder foundation.
- Compact foundation does not emphasize dry spots or flakes.
- Pleasant smell.
- Compact foundation has velvet-smooth finish.
- The BB Cream is non greasy. It blends very well on the skin
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★★
Retail Price: Bright and Glow BB Cream PhP 299.00 | Compact Foundation PhP 349.00
Purchased For: Gift from Collection Cosmetics
Will I re-purchase? Yes.
Will I recommend it? Yes.