Project Bright Skin Week: Quench, Hydrate and Brighten with SNOE's Eau LalaFriday, June 13, 2014
I never thought that my HG skin care product would come from a local brand. I have always believed in Snoe, that's why it was their brand that I chose to collaborate with. I never felt skeptic when it came to trying out their new products (even their products that are still on test mode!) because the woman behind Snoe, Jen, is passionate about beauty and cosmetics and she knows what she wants.
I almost always never mix brands when it comes to skin care. As much as possible I try to stick to one brand so that I won't risk any contradictions or any allergic reactions. But this time, I added Snoe's Eau LaLa to my regimen.
|Eau LaLa Magical Liquid Cream 50ml, PhP 899.00 | Eau LaLa Magical Liquid Powder 3g, PhP 899.00|
(Click READ MORE to know more...)
This miracle in a 50ml bottle hydrates the skin, and boosting your already-existing skin care's benefits! A cream that is anti-fatigue, hydrating, an antioxidant, and also fades discolorations. Here is a write up about this product according to their website:
"Quench your skin back to vitality with Eau La La Magical Liquid Cream. This unique hydrating cream transforms into liquid and is quickly absorbed by the skin to brighten, revitalize, and fade discolorations or spots. Safe for all skin types, this antioxidant-rich booster also safeguards against environmental damagers and free radicals, and builds a stronger network of collagen for younger- looking skin!"
The box contains all these information so you can read about it before you purchase. I love packaging that has a lot of information on their packaging so you have information on what you are buying.
It's truly amazing. It boosted the effects of my other skin care products too. My skin is brighter, smoother, and more hydrated.
I love using this on my brides now who opt for retouch before the reception. They all say the same thing: they feel so refreshed and their skin feels like they splashed cold water on their face.
Length of usage before review: 2 weeks
- Extremely hydrating!
- Lightens dark spots and brightens the skin.
- Gives your skin a glow.
- Lightweight! Can be used during the day.
- Boosts the effects of your pre-existing skin care.
- Affordable for such a wonderful product.
- Econimical. 50ml will last a while.
- Absorbed fast.
- Sets matte.
- Gives a glow-from-within look that radiates way deep beneath the surface.
- May be used for both day or evening.
- Wonderful fragrance!
- Contains high concentrations of antioxidants that help the skin rejuvenate and heal faster.
- In only 2 weeks, my skin looks more even.
- The surface of my skin is smoother!
- Pores are almost non-existent, specially the nose area.
- Protects the skin from free radicals.
- Safe to be used on the under eye or the lid area.
- Compact! Easy to take with you.
- You can apply as much as you want all throughout the day.
- The powder does not mess up the makeup if you apply on top of it.
- Highly addicting! For real! LOL
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★★+
Retail Price: Eau LaLa Cream PhP 899 | Eau LaLa powder PhP 899
Purchased For: Gift from SNOE
Will I re-purchase? Yes.
Will I recommend it? Yes.