Feel the Bounce with Skechers' GoWalk2 Walking ShoesThursday, November 20, 2014
Always on the move? Step out in Skechers GOwalk2, the new closet staple that makes walking more enjoyable by putting a bounce in every step. Light on the feet and flexible, this premium walking shoe makes getting from point to point a pleasant experience. The best part about Skechers GOwalk is that it seamlessly complements day-to-day life, whether you’re looking for a bounce in your city commute, daily tasks or out of town adventures.
|Skechers Boutique, 2/F Glorietta 2 Makati|
More after the break!
|Martha Sta. Barbara, thebeautyjunkee.blogspot.com|
I had my eye on the one with the laces, the one that really looks like cross-trainers but I wanted something to just slip on when I leave the house in a rush! For market and supermarket days, and for running errands!
- V-Stride technology features unique angled outsole that complements a natural walking gait and promotes fluid stride transitions
- Four way stretch mesh at front for greater flexibilty and comfort
- Engineered Stability Mesh side panels provide lateral support
- Quick-Fit Portal on heel for easy on, easy off convenience
- Go sockless - Integrated OrthoLite® anti-microbial sockliner helps inhibit odor and prevent slippage
- Resalyte™ Midsole - proprietary lightweight injection-molded compound with memory retention helps absorb impact
- Independent circular GOimpulse sensors offer flexibility and feedback for a more responsive walking experience
- A multi-directional traction motif helps enhance footing control
- Nearly weightless synthetic and mesh upper
- Flatlock stitching for a nearly seamless upper with a flexible, slip-on design
- Soft smooth fabric lining for easy barefoot wear
- Weight: Radically lightweight 4 oz. per shoe based on a women's size 7
Yay! And then Philippine Star's Arian Yupangco arrives, and Skecher's Senior Marketing Officer Ms. Lui Castaneda explains to her all about the GoWalk2 walking shoes!
|The GoWalk2 FLASH|
|Skechers GOwalk2 Chevron Life Style Shoes in Orange Pink | GoWalk2 Super Sock Slip-On Loafers in Hot Pink and White|
|Skechers On-the-Go DRIFT in Blue and Red|
The iconic design and premium materials fuse with innovative SKECHERS GOimpulse Sensor technology to achieve the ultimate in comfort and style. Skechers On the GO - Drift has a soft woven tweed fabric upper in a lace up casual boat shoe. Soft fabric shoe lining. Cushioned comfort insole. Proprietary lightweight injection-molded compound midsole with memory retention. Independent circular sensors on sole offers flexibility for a more responsive experience. Weighing only at 4 1/4 oz. per shoe based on a women's size 7 shoe size! Can you imagine how light that is? I'm a size 8 so it couldn't be much heavier than 4 1/4 oz.
- Fit: True to Size
- Upper Material: Soft Woven Tweed Finish Fabric
- Features of this item include: Fabric, Leather Free, Nautical, Vegan
mommanmanila.com. Gosh, I didn't realize that my tummy was that big already. Hihihi!
|with Michelle Aventajado and Arian Yupangco|
THE RED TEAM
Sadly, I had to leave before they returned from the challenge, but congratulations to the GREEN TEAM! I heard from Martha that they won three thousand GCs each plus a Skechers umbrella! Good job guys! If I won the 3k worth of GCs I would definitely buy the GOwalk2 Chevron Life Style Shoes in Orange Pink!
When I left the event, I walked from Glorietta 2 to Greenbelt 3 to buy something and I am telling you, I so love the shoes! They are extremely comfortable and lightweight that my calves and my knees didn't hurt. Usually after just a short distance of walking my knees and my soles would hurt, but with Skechers GoWalk2 walking shoes, I felt like I could last the whole day! Perfect for travelling and exploring!
If you are looking for a great gift for someone, I suggest you give the gift of GoWalk2 Walking shoes! Hurry before stocks run out!
The Skechers GOwalk 2 is available at the following Skechers stores: Glorietta 2, TriNoma, Ayala Fairview Terraces, SM North Edsa, The Annex, SM Mall of Asia, Robinsons Galleria, Robinsons Place Manila, Gateway Mall, Lucky Chinatown, Market Market, Festival Mall, SM Fairview, SM Dasmarinas, Paseo Sta. Rosa, Marquee Mall, SM Pampanga, SM Clark, Ayala Center Cebu, SM City Cebu, SM Davao, Centrio Mall, Cagayan de Oro and LimKetKai Mall CDO.