TMM and Baby: Safe Whitening for Pregnant Women with Tony Moly's Berrianne Whitening CreamTuesday, November 04, 2014
I have always loved whitening skin care. Not because they make my face white but but they target dark spots and discolorations, making my skin look brighter and look even. It's easier to put makeup on even skin.
Tony Moly is a very promising Korean brand. I have tried quite a number of their products, one of my favorites is their Aura Beam, and Cats Wink Shiny Skin Base in Green.
|Tony Moly Berrianne Whitening Cream 45ml, PhP 948.00|
What made me so happy with this whitening cream is that it does't contain any salicylic acid or retinoids making this safe for pregnant women like me so I can continue using this, and add it to my beauty regimen.
The Berrianne Whitening Cream has no paraben, no mineral oil, no benzophenone, no alcohol, no triclosan, no surfactant sulfate, no PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid), no HT (i am still trying to figure out what this is), no imidazolidinyl urea, and no artificial coloring! How's that for safe?
I am totally loving the pearlized packaging though, it looks like how skin should be. Iridescent, glowing, and bright!
Don't you just love Korean skin care? Results may vary though. I am also using other whitening treatments with this cream like my Burt's Bees Daisy White Skin Care line.
Length of usage before review: A little over one week
- Extremely moisturizing!
- Brightening results. Skin looks brighter and more translucent.
- Corrects pigmentation and dark spots.
- Pleasant berry smell.
- Plays well with other skin care.
- No paraben, no mineral oil, no benzophenone, no alcohol, no triclosan, no surfactant sulfate, no PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid), no HT, no imidazolidinyl urea, and no artificial coloring
- Safe for pregnant women.
- Does not make the skin look unnaturally white or bleached looking, but rather skin looks radiant and bright.
- Rather fast results.
- Does not cause breakouts (for me at least).
- Berry extracts sooth dry, itchy, and flaky skin.
- Makes skin look glowing!
- Overnight immediate results in terms of moisturization.
- Can be used under makeup, but since it contains no sun protection, you still need to apply SPF.
- Not too fond of the dip-your-finger type of pot packaging. Should come with spatula.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★★
Retail Price: PhP 948.00 for 45ml
Purchased For: Gift from Tony Moly (Thank you!)
Will I re-purchase? Absolutely. Would definitely try other skin care in the Berrianne line.
Will I recommend it? Yes.