Trap in the moisture with Too Cool for School Pumpkin Sleeping PackWednesday, November 26, 2014
Too Cool for School is one brand that really peaks my curiosity. They have so many interesting products, plus the fact that it's a Korean brand, you can be sure that you are getting top quality Korean skin care!
Don't you just love the Korean's skin? I have learned that my skin loves Korean products, and my skin has drastically improved with their skin care. Especially the Korean face mask brand DERMAL. I can't live without their masks because it really hydrates my skin and really lightens dark and uneven skin. And my skin also got rid of unwanted dark spots with Tony Moly's Berrianne Whitening Cream.
More about this Sleeping Pack after the break.
|Too Cool for School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack 100ml, PhP 689|
I received this full size Pumpkin Sleeping Pack from the BDJ Box a few months ago and I have been using it on and off since then. I needed time to fully evaluate how I really feel about it.
Some blogger friends of mine who have tried this in the past said that it was just a moisturizer (for the evening), but most instructions I found online for this product says that you put it on ON TOP of your existing skin care. Some would say that it is a mask that you apply alone and you leave overnight to reveal soft skin. I am not really sure but I will do the one with the skin care under it first.
The TCFS Sleeping Pack contains nutritional and moisturizing ingredients, making it safe for pregnant women (high-five!). Rich also with Carrot-like benefits such as Vitamin A and Beta-Carotene. It contains other ingredients that are natural and friend to the earth that will take care of people with sensitive skin.
You are supposed to wash your face with just water in the morning to remove the sleeping mask. I am not sure why, but this is according to the website I read that had this product. So that is what I did.
I use this product only twice a week because I am not so sure how often you should use it. I read somewhere that this product has a mild peeling effect to get rid of dead skin sort of like an exfoliant so I minimized the use of this product to twice a week only.
THE MORNING AFTER:
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS:
Length of usage before review: Twice a week for the past 2 months.
- Traps in moisture on your skin while you sleep.
- Smells pleasant.
- Non-drying. Keeps the skin extremely moisturized.
- Convenient packaging.
- Easily available at Too Cool for School boutiques.
- Gets rid of dead skin cells revealing fresh glowing skin.
- Loaded with vitamins that promote healthy skin.
- Safe for pregnant women, or women with sensitive skin.
- Can be layered on top of any other skin care.
- No breakouts after use.
- Economical! A little goes a long way.
- Skin feels fresh and plump (not puffy!) every morning.
- When washed in the morning, skin feels a bit tight and stripped down if not followed by a moisturizer.
- Has a slight tingly, stretchy feeling while worn. Goes away after a while.
- It feels a bit sticky but goes away after a few seconds. After a while it will only feel slightly sticky but won't transfer on your pillows or anything.
- No English instructions/directions! This is a big factor for me. It really took me literally months to figure out how to use the product.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★☆
Retail Price: PhP 689
Purchased For: Gift from BDJ Box and TCFS (Thank you!)
Will I re-purchase? Maybe.
Will I recommend it? Yes.