What do you do with your sample products?Tuesday, November 25, 2014
I have been getting a few emails regarding this topic: "What do you do with sample products that you receive?"
Well, first of all, I love beauty products so I will take what I can get. I love trying new products and I actually wish more brands would give these out so you can always try them before you buy. And to answer your question, I keep all of them and put them in travel cosmetics cases like these.
Find out what I do with them after the break!
I most specially like samples that come in miniaturized bottles instead of sachets for shampoos, conditioners and body washes. Specially that small hairspray! Isn't that the cutest thing?
So after I put them in travel cases like these, I store them in my closet away from direct sunlight and just take them when I travel. I am 34 years old but I still do a lot of sleepovers at my sister's house or my mom's house when hubby is away on business. I also still have sleepovers with my cousin!
Some people throw out sample sizes or give them away thinking that they won't be able to use them or assess a product properly because of the small quantity of product that is in the container, but for me, it's the most convenient for travelling! Plus, these small bottles and sachets have at least 3 uses so that's good enough.
Most of my relatives ask me too what I have in my bag that they can try -they ask for products when they forgot to bring something. I have plenty to go around!
Plus, it's messy!
So this month, I am giving away a Clinique Sample Box -Love for Samples! This is to encourage more people not to throw away samples, and use them for travel! It beats having to transfer everything in bottles and risk the chance of spoiling the products.
Winning this set is easy! Just follow the mechanics below and you can take home this fabulous skin care set from Clinique!
- Giveaway is open to residents of the Philippines only (Metro Manila or Provincial).
- Winners will be announced on December 22, 2014 -Just in time for Christmas!
- There will be 1 winner, the winner will receive 1 Clinique Skin Care travel set which will be chosen in random using Rafflecopter.
- For the winner, you have to provide us your complete email address, phone number and address so we can contact you and have the gift pack shipped to you. No meet ups.
- Shipping will be shouldered by the winner. A fee PhP 100 shipping fee should be deposited to my personal account which will be provided together with the notification email.
- If you would like to join, comment below "What do you do with your samples?"
- Winner will be notified via FB announcement in Sabs Hernandez's Fan Page, and an email will be sent to the email address you provided so make sure that it is valid and that you check your email and FB Page regularly starting on December 22, 2014.
- The winner who does not respond to the email in 3 days from the time of the sent email, a new winner will be picked from the pool and be notified immediately via email.
- After you have responded to the notification email that you have won, you have 3 DAYS to make a deposit so we can ship your item ASAP. Winnings not claimed after 3 days will be raffled off to someone else.
- Once the winner is notified, the winner should provide a scan or photo of PROOF OF IDENTITY (Picture ID) that you in fact exist.
- Please do not flood my email asking if a winner has been picked already. Winners will be announced on The Makeup Maven's Fan Page and at www.Makeup-Maven.com after December 22, or via email.
- Those who follow and will eventually unfollow TMM's Social Media accounts, and then follow again just to get points will be disqualified.
- Sweeties, please play fair. Some participants would unfollow and re-follow in Instagram, FB, Twitter, Google+, or GFC just to earn more points. If you are already a follower, please skip that entry. Violators will be disqualified (and that would be a bummer on both our ends) Thanks! You're awesome ;)Thanks for reading gorgeous friends! Good luck and let's all just have fun! (Please be patient... Rafflecopter may take a few seconds to load...)