Thoughts on Inglot Sleeks Cream Lip PaintMonday, December 08, 2014
I am not so much of a lip gloss kinda gal, but on days that I actually feel quite lazy to put anything on my face, I just do my brows and bring with me a tube of pigmented lipgloss and I am out the door. Don't you get those on some days?
One of the best things about the Inglot Sleeks Cream Lip Paint is that it is non-sticky. This is the most important characteristic I look for in glossy products. What I love about glosses is that it accentuates women with either thick or thin lips. It's very flattering plus it gives you that extra "umph!"
Seriously, Lip Gloss uplifts any mood.
|Inglot Sleeks Cream Lip Paint in #94, PhP 795|
Are you a lip gloss addict? More about Sleeks Cream after the break!
Inglot describes this product as:
"A beautiful lip product presented in packaging resembling a test tube as a nod to the company’s passion for science. Vitamin E and rich emollients moisturize your lips while a long lasting formula ensures longevity. Creamy texture is frost and glitter free, perfect for colour with a glossy yet flat texture."
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS:
Length of usage before review: on and off for 3 months.
- Smooth and glides on like creamy lip balm.
- Pigmented and buildable color.
- Can be worn alone, even without a base color.
- Can be worn with lipstick underneath.
- Extremely moisturizing!
- Doesn't crack the lips from long wear.
- Price is not bad!
- Top notch imported ingredients from Poland.
- Hyper-glossy effect without the stickiness!
- No animal testing.
- I am loving the convenient packaging.
- Formulated for any age.
- Lots of shades available to choose from!
- A little product goes a long way.
- Would have loved it even more if they had cute name for shades.
- Only lasts for a couple of house and you will have to retouch.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★☆
Retail Price: PhP 795/tube
Purchased For: Gift from INGLOT
Will I re-purchase? Yes, but will definitely try other shades.
Will I recommend it? Yes.