H2O+ CC Cream Broad Spectrum in Fair/LightWednesday, February 18, 2015
I have reviewed a few of CC Creams in the past (Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream, MAC Prep+Prime CC Cream, ANEW 15-in-1 CC Cream) and so far I have been impressed with how they work on me. Being one of those women who suffer from weird skin tones. I have a pinkish-yellowish skin tone so you can imagine how confusing that would be when choosing foundations.
Just like BB Creams, the CC Cream has a lot of benefits so it's also an all-in-one cream: anti-aging, sunblock, moisturizer, color correcting, gives coverage, etc. H2O Plus is a skin care brand that uses stuff from the sea that benefits the skin to the maximum. I have always believed in this brand, one it being something natural, and secondly, I love the smell of their products.
|H2O+ CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30PA+++, PhP 1,900|
Click READ MORE to know more!
I received this CC Cream from H2O last year and I finally had the chance to review it! Yay! I have been dying to try it out but my line up for review was just so crazy! I have been using this CC Cream for a few days now and I must say that I am very happy with the results.
I'm thankful that I received a shade that is perfect for my skin tone, Fair/Light. It does come also in Light/Medium but I think this is quite a perfect match for me. I wasn't worried too because I know that CC Creams adjust to your skin tone so it really was just a matter of choosing shade whether you are light or medium. I am guessing, I am definitely on the Fair/Light side.
Made mostly with water, that's what this skin care brand is all about. You must be wondering if this skin care line would make people with dry skin more dry because it's water-based, the answer is no, it actually contains a lot of skin benefiting ingredients that will moisturize and tame dry skin. I mean, it did moisturize my preggy (flaky!) dry skin!
Maybelline White SuperFresh pressed powder, and Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Watermelon on my lips.
Length of usage before review: on and off for 2 weeks
- Benefits act like skin care.
- Revives sallow skin.
- Counters yellow skin, and even pink tones!
- Brightens up the face and complexion.
- Lightens dark spots from prolonged use.
- Loaded with sun protection!
- Can be used even on the beach when you want to look flawless but still get protected from the sun!
- Very lightweight, perfect for hot and humid days (which is everyday!)
- There are shades available for morena skin.
- Moisturizing! My skin felt hydrated all day!
- Non-greasy look. Oil-free formula.
- Improves skin's texture and appearance after a few uses.
- Can be used as a base (prior to liquid foundation or powder foundation) if you want a thicker coverage.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines!
- Looks very natural.
- Product is absorbed right away by the skin.
- Has an airbrush feel to the skin. It has a barely-there feel.
- A little bit pricey for a CC Cream.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★★
Retail Price: PhP 1,900
Purchased For: Gift from H2O (Thank You!)
Will I re-purchase? Yes.
Will I recommend it? Yes.