Himawari Dear Beaute Oil In Hair Products by KracieThursday, February 05, 2015
I haven't gone to the salon in about 7 months (check out my last salon visit here), and my hair is just dying for attention right now! But since I can't go to the salon to have treatments and a good dye right now, I have to result to good hair products until I am able to go.
|Dear Beaute Himawari Oil in Shampoo and Conditioner 500ml, PhP 695/each|
More about these products after the break!
Dear Beauté Himawari Oil In Shampoo is enriched with sunflower extract essence and sunflower seed oil. Its rich foam cleanses hair thoroughly while keeping it smooth and healthy. Perfect for women with treated hair because it's silicone-free & Sulfate-free!
The thing I love most about this shampoo? The moisturizing power of it and the fragrance. I am very particular with fragrance specially when it comes to hair products because you get to smell it all day long. If my hair products are ill-smelling, I get irritated with the smell all-day wishing I can go home and wash my hair again!
Yes, my hair was managed but the color was lifeless and my hair lost its bounce. I think that's what other hair products do for naturally wavy hair. They weigh the hair down.
|Dear Beaute Himawari Oil In Treatment, PhP 695|
I took all my photos same time in the morning after each wash. Here is the before and after photos of my hair, you can see the difference with the texture. With the Oil in Treatment, my hair is more wavy and has more volume compared to using just shampoo and conditioner. Hair is definitely shinier too!
Hair is definitely more shiny. I only use this treatment every other wash though because even with the shampoo and conditioner alone, my hair is very well treated. I am just in love with the fragrance of these products!
Boy, I can't wait to have my hair makeover once I give birth! But for now, these hair saving products will keep me from going insane with my hair.
For women who have oily or limp hair, these products may not be for you though because it may cause more oiliness on your scalp. These products are best for women with dry, frizzy, and damaged hair because it's really nourishing!
Kracie is having a giveaway! Check this out and you can win other Kracie products. I will post this in Instagram so you can just repost it for your followers too!
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS:
- It's nourishing to really dry, frizzy damaged hair!
- Non-oily or non-greasy after-feel.
- You can style your hair as you normally would after using.
- It won't weigh the hair down, instead, it will give your hair volume.
- I am in love with the fragrance!
- Hair feels bouncy after using.
- Hair is manageable after washing.
- Your hair can easily be combed after use.
- Leaves hair feeling smooth and silky. Plus it leaves the hair so shiny!
- Revives the color of color treated hair!
- Safe to use for color treated hair, it won't fade your hair dye.
- Sulfate and silicone free.
- Safe to use everyday, won't make your hair limp.
- Restores back the hair's texture!
- My wavy hair has gained back its natural waves! It doesn't unnaturally weigh the hair down to synthesize straight hair.
- Scalp feels light after use.
- Rinses off from hair easily!
- No need to use leave-in conditioners and hair oils after washing to tame the hair!
- You need just a little product to wash the hair (even long hair)
- Yes, products are a bit pricey but can really help nourish hopeless, dry, damaged hair!
Purchased For: Gift from Beautybox Corp. (Thank you!)
Will I re-purchase? Yes.
Will I recommend it? Yes.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★★
Like Beautybox Corp.'s Facebook Page to know more about their latest products, promos, updates and product information: