I bet you haven't heard of Kate Tokyo's Quick Remake Liquid yet! It's fantastic!Wednesday, February 04, 2015
Kate Tokyo's Quick Remake Liquid is made to retouch worn-out makeup during the day, but the idea of applying fresh liquid foundation on makeup already covered in dirt and oil creeps me out. I would rather blot with blotting powder and pat my oily areas with powder foundation or pressed powder to keep it simple.
This is a moist liquid that turns into smooth powder (although I didn't feel or see it turn to powder). A liquid makeup fixer for applying over foundation to easily remake the base makeup finish, to be beautiful again.
Although I find myself bringing this with me recently to retouch my nose because that's the area I lose makeup fast in just about 4 hours of wear. It's very frustrating. This pregnancy has made my nose oil more than usual no matter what mattifying primer I put on there! LOL
|Kate Tokyo Remake Liquid for Cover, PhP 840|
Before the event, I have never heard of Remake Liquid before, but I have heard of Kanebo or KATE Tokyo. So I discovered this Quick Remake Liquid at The Kate Tokyo event last May and I was really intrigued because I never had to retouch with a liquid product before. I have only recently used this for retouching so I will be reviewing this as a base. A lot of blogs will show you how it looks for retouching, but I truly enjoyed using this as a base!
Imagine, I have had this product since May and I still have a lot left in the tube considering I find myself using it a lot!
On bare face, I dot the 5 key areas of my face with the Remake Liquid for Cover: Nose, Chin, Both Cheeks, and the nose. I then use my fingers or my SOFFIA Opulence Perfect Skin Foundation Brush and I buff the foundation into my skin until it's very well blended, going towards the hair line and the chin.
I have so much white heads now but I can't have a facial just yet which frustrates me even more.
Collection Bright and Glow Powder Foundation in Almond to set my base. I used a brush instead of the sponge that it comes with so it gives a more natural finish on my face. I don't like looking too made up during the day.
Happy Skin's Valentine Kiss, which was last year's lippie collaboration with Kris Aquino! I was feeling a bit romantic.
Collection Bright and Glow Powder Foundation in Almond to set my base, MAC blush in Worldly Wealth to contour, Palgantong POP Cheek Blush in Baby Pink, Pixi by Petra Natural Brow Duo in Medium Brown for my brows, I then used Happy Skin Eye Am Here to Stay 24h Gel Pencil Eyeliner in Chic Brown to tight line my upper lash lines, Canmake Nose Powder to contour my nose, then I curled my lashes and applied 3 coats of Maybelline HyperCurl Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara.
- Does not cake after long wear!
- Can be used to retouch worn out makeup during the day without emphasizing fine lines or pores.
- Medium to full coverage!
- Lightweight feel, breathable formula.
- A little goes a long way.
- Can be set with powder for a smoother, more polished finish.
- No annoying fragrance.
- Can be applied with a brush or your fingers and both will give positive results.
- Slight dewy finish that can be worn alone without powder.
- enough coverage to cover dark circles.
- Compact enough to take with you for quick touch ups.
- Non-comedogenic formula.
- Has SPF25 PA++ which will protect you from harmful UV Rays!
- Contains excess sebum absorbing powder but won't dry up your skin.
- Skin looks hydrated and healthy.
- Does not crease on fine lines specially under the eyes.
- Some people find it a bit pricey, but I find the price worth it. A little goes a long way so the tube can last a long time.
- Comes in only 1 shade, but is said to suit most skin tones and color.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★★
Retail Price: PhP 840
Purchased For: Gift from Kate Tokyo (Thank You!)
Will I re-purchase? Yes.
Will I recommend it? Yes.