Tony Moly's New BCDation All MasterTuesday, February 10, 2015
If you are one of those women who love all-in-one products that has the functionality of a BB and CC Cream in foundation form, then this would be it! I didn't expect such great coverage and texture from this foundation because of its advertised "lightweight formula", so I guess lightweight refers to how it feels on the skin. To be quite honest? I thought it would just be one of those run of the mill foundations that brands randomly come out with. But this? This I didn't expect.
Yes, it does have its cons too but the overall experience I have with this foundation is great! I have been using this foundation for two weeks straight! I have neglected rotating my foundations for a while since this was introduced to me. (Thank you Tony Moly!)
|Tony Moly BCDation All Master Air Light Base, PhP 1,198|
So, what does BCDation mean? BB + CC + Foundation = BCDation. That's what it stands for. Curious? More after the break!
Ok, the title of the foundation kinda over explains what it is. It sounds a little defensive to me (hahaha!) just kidding! It's like, "hey I'm air light but I give perfect coverage!" But kidding aside, it does give a some-what perfect coverage to me. Plus, it does feel amazing on the skin.
Even though I didn't use a moisturizer prior to application, it glided on really well on my skin and moisturized it well. The moisturizing effect lasted for a few hours for me, but my skin didn't feel tight or dry after though, it kept my skin's dryness at bay which is always a good sign.
I found a good way to make this foundation work well on me too. I noticed that if I exfoliate regularly, the foundation glides on even more smoothly and lasts longer on my skin.
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS:Length of usage before review: 3 uses
- This packaging finally comes with english instructions and ingredients list!
- All in one product with lots of benefits on the skin.
- Moisturizing to the skin even without applying moisturizer prior to application.
- Glides on smoothly on the skin.
- Foundation "melts" into the skin making it look like second skin.
- Great medium coverage.
- Lightweight formula! Let'e the skin breathe.
- Adjusts to the skin tone quite well if you have cool skin tone and fair skin.
- I love the packaging.
- Perfect foundation for humid countries!
- Covers up dark spots and imperfections really well.
- Contains enough SPF to protect the skin from harmful rays.
- Can be applied with any foundation tool, including your fingers.
- Foundation didn't last on my oily nose. It disappeared after only a couple of hours.
- Available in 2 shades only, will not suit morena skin or women with warm skin tones and shades.
- Doesn't cover up enlarged pores well.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★☆
Retail Price: PhP 1,198
Purchased For: Gift from Tony Moly (Thank you!)
Will I re-purchase? Yes.
Will I recommend it? Yes.