Happy Skin InstaBeauty Blur Cream Primer Foundation (Review+Giveaway)Thursday, March 26, 2015
Yay for Happy Skin! They're back with a new product and it's something every woman must-have, seriously, this one is one for the books!
Lately, I find myself lazy in putting makeup on because my hormones have gone haywire and I have been feeling a lot sweaty and hotter, plus throw in the summer temperature into the mix and makeup is just the last thing on my mind.
But then again, I can't not go out of the house without anything because my nose has gotten more swollen as I near my birthing date, and it's even more red than ever! Can you say Rudolf?
|Happy Skin InstaBeauty Blur Cream Primer Foundation 30ml, PhP 1,299|
Do you want to know more about this blurring cream and possibly win one for yourself? Read on!
It's been a while since I last reviewed a primer so I am pretty excited about this. The last primer I really raved about and really loved was Pixi by Petra Flawless and Poreless Face Primer, which is slightly less animated than this primer but it's more or less the same for me. I will explain as I move on.
"This unique primer foundation provides a light tint veil that corrects and blurs away skin imperfections. It refines large pores, fills in lines and wrinkles, and instantly mattifies, too! It contains the tried and tested anti-aging ingredients Retinol and Peptides to make skin plump and smooth. High penetrating Vitamin C helps boost the production of collagen. Super Vitamin E moisturizes & protects while this pre-makeup primer keeps makeup in place all day."
Not only does it hide fine lines and wrinkles, it also shrinks pores in an instant!
So without applying moisturizer at all, I applied InstaBeauty directly on my skin. I was impressed that it did not emphasize my dry skin but instead, it actually moisturized my skin.
Happy Skin Don't Get Mad Get Even Hydrating Powder Foundation in Soft Beige, I applied it on top of InstaBeauty Blur Cream with the sponge and the result is very flawless. I love the fact that the primer didn't give my skin that weird jelly flaky look when I applied powder on top of it! It actually blended very well together.
My freckles were easily covered as well which makes me extra happy because this primer is amazingly light on the face! It didn't even make me sweat as much!
Happy Skin Don't Get Mad Get Even Hydrating Powder Foundation in Soft Beige, Clinique Cheek Pop in Ginger Pop on my cheeks, SNOE What’s Up Brow Brow Lash Powder in Ochre, and Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Fairytale Conte de Fees on my lips, and THAT'S IT! Oh, and I am just wearing falsies!
I am really happy with this product because it's really easy to use and it gives me the right amount of coverage that I need to look like myself. Ha!
Length of usage before review: 1 week
- Benefits act like skin care.
- Covers redness without making the skin looking gray.
- Counters yellow skin, and even pink tones!
- Brightens up the face and complexion.
- Smoothens fine line and wrinkles.
- Shrinks the appearance of large pores!
- Will suit any skin tone and color even for morena skin.
- Moisturizing! My skin felt hydrated all day!
- Non-greasy look.
- Can be used as a base (prior to liquid foundation or powder foundation) if you want a thicker coverage.
- Looks very natural.
- Does not emphasize dry flaky skin.
- Product is absorbed right away by the skin.
- Has an airbrush feel to the skin. It has a barely-there feel.
- Compact and easy to bring around!
- Just a little product goes a long way!
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★★
Retail Price: PhP 1,299
Purchased For: Gift from Happy Skin (Thank You!)
Will I re-purchase? Yes.
Will I recommend it? Yes.
- Giveaway is open to residents of the Philippines only (Metro Manila or Provincial).
- Winner will be announced on April 7, 2015.
- There will be 1 winner: Each winner will receive (1) tube of Happy Skin InstaBeauty Blur Cream which will be chosen in random using Rafflecopter.
- For the winner, you have to provide us your complete email address, phone number and address so we can contact you and have the gift pack shipped to you. No meet ups.
- Shipping will be shouldered by the winner. A fee PhP 100 shipping fee should be deposited to my personal account which will be provided together with the notification email.
- Winner will be notified via FB announcement in Sabs Hernandez's Fan Page, and an email will be sent to the email address you provided (by commenting below!) so make sure that it is valid and that you check your email and FB Page regularly starting on April 7, 2015. NO ALIASES PLEASE. FULL NAME ENTRY ONLY.
- The winner who does not respond to the email in 3 days from the time of the sent email, a new winner will be picked from the pool and be notified immediately via email.
- BEFORE YOU JOIN, please make sure that you are very diligent in checking your email for the notification email that you have won. We WILL NOT constantly remind the winners that they have won. So make sure that you will check your email or Facebook and check if you indeed have been chosen as a winner on the day of the draw. -DO check your SPAM or your TRASH folder to be sure the email did not end up there.
- After you have responded to the notification email that you have won, you have 3 DAYS to make a deposit so we can ship your item ASAP. Winnings not claimed after 3 days will be raffled off to someone else.
- Once the winner is notified, the winner should provide a scan or photo of PROOF OF IDENTITY (Picture ID) that you in fact exist.
- Please do not flood my email asking if a winner has been picked already or if I have received your email. Winners will be announced on The Makeup Maven's Fan Page and at www.Makeup-Maven.com after April 7, or via email. I will reply to you as soon as I can. Please just be patient.
- Those who follow and will eventually unfollow TMM's Social Media accounts, and then follow again just to get points will be disqualified.
- Sweeties, please play fair. Some participants would unfollow and re-follow in Instagram, FB, Twitter, Google+, or GFC just to earn more points. If you are already a follower, please skip that entry. Violators will be disqualified (and that would be a bummer on both our ends) Thanks! You're awesome ;) Thanks for reading gorgeous friends! Good luck and let's all just have fun! (Please be patient... Rafflecopter may take a few seconds to load...)