The Benefits of using Facial Cleansing Wipes to remove your makeup! (Product Feature+Giveaway)Thursday, March 26, 2015
I can't stress this enough, makeup removal is an integral part of a good skin care regime. Believe me! When I was younger, I used to sleep with makeup on and I would wake up with really dull skin! Everyday, our skin is exposed to dirt, grime and dust present in the air everyday (yeesh!)
Not yet a Facial Cleansing Wipes user? Allow me to convince you! More information after the break, plus a chance to win Nivea Cleansing Wipes!
Now if these deposits are not removed regularly the pores in the skin get clogged, so you see, makeup does not clog the pores, it only does when dirt and makeup is not removed when you sleep at night. Since the skin breathes through the pores, clogged pores lead to skin infections and outbreaks of acne. The skin needs to be constantly hydrated not only from within but from the outside as well. Clogged pores mean that the skin does not get enough water and it results to dry skin and that's the reason why it ages prematurely.
The solution to all these problems lies in cleansing, toning and moisturizing the skin everyday (yes! EVERY SINGLE DAY!). Makeup removal should be the most IMPORTANT part of our skin care regime before going to bed at night. Ridding the skin off makeup before sleep enables the skin to breathe freely and repair itself properly. Skin gets rejuvenated and is able to renew itself at night too so this is very crucial. Ask any skin care expert, they will stress on nightly cleaning of the skin to avoid skin problems.
Cosmetics contain chemicals, all of which may not be washed away just by using water. This is especially the case with oil based long-wear makeup. There are special make up removers used to remove water proof and long stay makeup... and one of these is my current favorite, Nivea Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes!
- Giveaway is open to residents of the Philippines only (Metro Manila or Provincial).
- Winner will be announced on April 27, 2015.
- There will be 2 winners: Each winner will receive (1) Nivea canvas cosmetics case, (1) 3-in-1 Daily Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Wipes, and (1) Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes which will be chosen in random using Rafflecopter.
- For the winner, you have to provide us your complete email address, phone number and address so we can contact you and have the gift pack shipped to you. No meet ups.
- Shipping will be shouldered by the winner. A fee PhP 100 shipping fee should be deposited to my personal account which will be provided together with the notification email.
- Winner will be notified via FB announcement in Sabs Hernandez's Fan Page, and an email will be sent to the email address you provided (by commenting below!) so make sure that it is valid and that you check your email and FB Page regularly starting on April 27, 2015. NO ALIASES PLEASE. FULL NAME ENTRY ONLY.
- The winner who does not respond to the email in 3 days from the time of the sent email, a new winner will be picked from the pool and be notified immediately via email.
- BEFORE YOU JOIN, please make sure that you are very diligent in checking your email for the notification email that you have won. We WILL NOT constantly remind the winners that they have won. So make sure that you will check your email or Facebook and check if you indeed have been chosen as a winner on the day of the draw. -DO check your SPAM or your TRASH folder to be sure the email did not end up there.
- After you have responded to the notification email that you have won, you have 3 DAYS to make a deposit so we can ship your item ASAP. Winnings not claimed after 3 days will be raffled off to someone else.
- Once the winner is notified, the winner should provide a scan or photo of PROOF OF IDENTITY (Picture ID) that you in fact exist.
- Please do not flood my email asking if a winner has been picked already or if I have received your email. Winners will be announced on The Makeup Maven's Fan Page and at www.Makeup-Maven.com after April 27, or via email. I will reply to you as soon as I can. Please just be patient.
- Those who follow and will eventually unfollow TMM's Social Media accounts, and then follow again just to get points will be disqualified.
- Sweeties, please play fair. Some participants would unfollow and re-follow in Instagram, FB, Twitter, Google+, or GFC just to earn more points. If you are already a follower, please skip that entry. Violators will be disqualified (and that would be a bummer on both our ends) Thanks! You're awesome ;) Thanks for reading gorgeous friends! Good luck and let's all just have fun! (Please be patient... Rafflecopter may take a few seconds to load...)