The Body Shop Moisture White Bright Compact FoundationTuesday, April 28, 2015
Yay! The Body Shop has something new and it's makeup! Don't get me wrong, I love their skin care because it saved my skin from dullness while I was pregnant! I apply about 5-8 skin care products every night and I had to stop everything while I was pregnant and opted for a brand that would be safe for pregnant women -hence, the use of The Body Shop products!
I actually blogged about it -My Top 5 The Body Shop Preggy Picks! And now they send me their new compact foundation and I couldn't be happier! Just in time too because my Maybelline White SuperFresh Powder Foundation is about to run out.
Looking for a good powder foundation this summer? More information on this product after the break!
Packaging wise, I love it. They use sturdy plastic materials that is a friend to the environment. And you guys already know how I feel about top notch packaging!
MAC's Riri Blush Duo, except this is a powder foundation.
Remember, applying powder with a brush gives a much even and more natural look. And the less likely your makeup will cake.
I love how lightweight this powder feels on my face. It doesn't feel cakey at all like some powder foundations. It didn't really highlight some of the dry spots on my face which is a PRO for me because my skin has been so dry lately even after giving birth.
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS:
Length of usage before review: Everyday for a week
- Non-drying! It actually conceals flaky skin.
- Illuminating effect on the skin that will give your skin a glow.
- Looks very natural!
- Skin-adjusting. It will blend beautifully on the skin.
- Smells pleasant.
- Non-drying. Keeps the skin moisturized.
- Cute packaging, affordable too!
- Easily available.
- Good for retouching as well.
- Can be applied on bare skin or to set liquid foundation.
- Best for any skin type, either oily or dry skin!
- Safe for pregnant women, or women with sensitive skin.
- Portable and compact, does not take up a lot of space in your makeup kit!
- Lighter product on the compact can be used to highlight parts of your face.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★★
Retail Price: TBA
Purchased For: Gift from The Body Shop (Thank you!)
Will I re-purchase? Yes.
Will I recommend it? Yes.