Etude Stay Up Foundation in PureThursday, July 09, 2015
Finally I am able to catch up a little bit on blooging. Boy, do I miss it! Although I do miss it, I have a little one at home who is taking p most of my time too! Ok, so this is the first time I got to use a foundation from Etude so it was a pretty exciting time for me! LOL Yes, new products really excite me and I can't wait to share my experience.
|Etude House Stay Up Foundation in Pure 25g, PhP 778.00|
More about this foundation after the jump!
There is nothing special about the packaging, and I don't mean anything bad by that. I just mean it's pretty simple and functional. It's kind of small for a foundation bottle because you might think that you will finish this product fast but I tell you that it takes a while to finish this foundation! I'll show you in a while.
The box doesn't indicate whether this foundation is good for someone with oily or dry skin, and it didn't even state if it's moisturizing or made to withstand high humidity, but after trying the foundation first hand, I think that I can properly asses who it's good for. I feel that it really did good for my dry skin around the cheek area, and also good for my oily nose. It sort-of balanced my skin.
SOFFIA Opulence Perfect Skin Foundation Brush.
Covergirl TruBlend Minerals Mineral Pressed Powder in Translucent Light because it gives a really soft and light finish. My pores are more covered but they are still visible. But looks natural nonetheless.
- Glides on silkily on the skin giving a soft velvet-y finish.
- Does not emphasize dry skin.
- Doesn't emphasize fine lines.
- Conveniently available in SM Watson's.
- Gives a very natural skin-finish, specially when applied using fingers.
- Dewy finish on the skin!
- Doesn't have a weird fragrance, safe for sensitive skin.
- Safe for girls or teens.
- Perfect for women who would want to wear something on their face but don't like the heavy feel of foundation.
- Perfect for hot, humid days this summer.
- Didn't cause my skin any breakouts.
- It didn't cover my large pores too well.
Retail Price: PhP 778.00
Purchased For: Gift from Covergirl Cosmetics (Thank You!)
Will I re-purchase? Yes. Definitely.
Will I recommend it? Yes.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★☆.5