My Facial and Face Cleaning Experience at FLAWLESSTuesday, July 21, 2015
Last week, I finally decided to have a face cleaning. The last time I had a blackhead and whitehead removal was maybe about 10 years ago (seriously). I thought doing proper skin care was enough to keep my skin clear and clean but I was wrong.
I mean, not that I was completely clueless about the importance of having a facial once in a while, but I just didn't think it would make a whole lot of difference. I noticed my blackheads during the seventh month of my pregnancy when my nose got bigger from the hormones. I noticed my pores were bigger and the blackheads were more noticeable. Being pregnant, I had to wait a few months after giving birth before I could have a good facial.
|FLAWLESS Face and Body Clinic, 4th Floor SM Makati|
But during lunch, customers pick up and clients will keep coming in until closing time at 9PM. So if you would like to have your facial in this branch, go as soon as they open at 10!
STEP ONE: Roma begins with a FOAMING CLEANSER. She massages the cleanser on my face to make sure that my skin is squeaky clean for the procedure.
If you haven't done a facial in so long (like me!), there's a big chance that your face will turn really red and may have really deep ones that they extract and could cause a bit of bleeding, so I would definitely have my facial about a week before a special occasion to make sure.
Here's how my skin looked like the morning after the procedure:
Get a facial twice a week until all the deeply rooted black and whiteheads are all gone, and then once they're all removed (because they can't remove all of it in one go otherwise it will scar), you can then reduce to having a facial once a month for maintenance.
- Facility is clean and smells very good.
- No hard selling on their services or products!
- They use a lot of disposable stuff.
- They use only a fresh, sterilized kit on you every time.
- Clean work, my face was really smooth and clear after the procedure.
- Easy to book an appointment! Just know when the slow hours at the branch you're planning to go to and book ahead!
- Very friendly staff, and ask them anything, they know what they're doing, why they're doing, and very knowledgeable on their products!
- Pores appeared smaller after the procedure!
- Anti-aging mask really soothed sore skin after the pricking.
- My skin felt so smooth after, the technician didn't miss out on any black or whitehead!
- Affordable at PhP 980 with mask, and PhP 399 without mask.
- They don't wear gloves during the procedure, and I don't see them washing their hands before beginning. But maybe I'm wrong and I just missed them wash their hands. Hand sanitisers don't count because hand washing is still best.