Pixy Coverlast Compact PowderThursday, July 23, 2015
Lately, I want everything on-the-go including makeup. My mommy friends have told me before that I will hardly enough time to put on a face when I have a baby and I would always think "what's 15 minutes to put on makeup?" But when Henri was born, i finally learned what they were talking about. There are mornings when I want to leave in a rush and no time to put on liquid foundation! I want something fast and easy, and spending too much time in the mirror was just a no-no for me.
I have always known how to put on makeup fast, but nowadays, I seem to be putting on makeup double the usual time and I am out the door. So, when I tried Pixy's UV Whitening Compact Powder Coverlast, I was actually quite impressed.
|Pixy UV Whitening Compact Powder Coverlast, PhP 325|
I love how Pixy Cosmetic make their packaging look so girly. I received the Natural shade which is not the lightest shade. It comes in 3 other shades: there's cream, ivory, and honey.
It did not completely cover my freckles but it's enough to make me look flawless and put together.
Wet n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Lip Color in Cherry on Top, I have been using this hippie a lot lately too since it's really waterproof that you don't need to retouch every couple of hours.
Ultimate Makeup Cake which allows a wet or dry application!
- Absorbs oil very well.
- Long-lasting coverage.
- Non-chalky. Applies velvety-smooth.
- Will work well as setting powder (use brush though!)
- Face won't feel tight or taught. Moisturizing.
- Provides skin protection.
- Contains silica which absorbs oil through out the day.
- Did not clog my pores.
- Catered specially for Asians!
- Non-irritating formula.
- Powder feels flexible on the skin. Doesn't feel like it will crack!
- Does not cake or pool specially on oily skin.
- Great packaging.
- Blocks UV Rays and prevents melanin production for tisays.
- Perfect for women on-the-go. You can skip applying liquid foundation.
- Does not cover blemishes well when applied without a liquid base. I recommend using a sponge for a full coverage.
- Skin looks dry when applied dry and on its own. Can emphasize dry skin even more if you don't apply a moisturiser first!
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★☆
Retail Price: PhP 325
Purchased For: Gift from BDJ Pixy Truly Asian Box (Thank You!)
Will I re-purchase? Yes.
Will I recommend it? Yes.