Tony Moly Banana Sleeping PackTuesday, July 14, 2015
If I haven't mentioned it yet, I am currently obsessed with sleeping packs now. Sleeping packs are big right now because you go to bed with your skin looking like it does and you wake up with glowing, plump skin! This is the second sleeping pack I have tried, and the other one being Too Cool for School's Pumpkin Sleeping Pack.
|Tony Moly Banana Sleeping Pack, PhP 598.00|
Click more to know more! Read on about this sleeping pack after the break...
So, let's talk packaging...
Seriously, how can you not love it, right? It's just too cute! I guess the only bad thing about this product would be that it would stand up, having it really look like a banana our helper actually put it in the refrigerator. But that's not really a major issue for me.
Cleanser: Shiseido Ibuki Gentle Cleanser
Toner: Burt's Bees Daisy White Facial Toner
Serum: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
Moisturizer: CLINIQUE Even Better Brightening Moisture Cream Plus
Eye Cream: The Body Shop Drops of Youth Eye Concentrate
Sleeping Pack: Tony Moly Banana Sleeping Pack
As you can see on the photo below, my skin is quite shiny after applying the sleeping pack. Sorry about the quality of the photo, I used only my iPhone to take a selfie because it was kind of late already and I was really sleepy!
|The night before|
My dry patches has disappeared (well, I have been using this sleeping pack for a week already), and it has restored its glow. Seriously.
|The following morning, sans makeup|
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS:Length of usage before review: A little over one week
- Extremely moisturizing to the skin even when you have the driest of skins!
- Brightening results. Skin looks brighter and more translucent.
- Affordable. The tube lasts you a while because you only need a little product for each application.
- Pleasant banana smell.
- Plays well with other skin care.
- No paraben, no mineral oil, no benzophenone, no alcohol, no triclosan, no surfactant sulfate, no PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid), no HT, no imidazolidinyl urea, and no artificial coloring.
- Safe for pregnant women.
- Skin looks radiant and bright.
- Rather fast results.
- Does not cause breakouts (for me at least).
- Berry extracts sooth dry, itchy, and flaky skin.
- Makes skin look glowing!
- Overnight immediate results in terms of moisturization.
- Sticky! It feels heavy and sticky on the skin for our climate.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★☆
Retail Price: PhP 598
Purchased For: Gift from Tony Moly (Thank you!)
Will I re-purchase? Absolutely.
Will I recommend it? Yes.