Tony Moly Kiss Lover Lip Master in Sexy RedTuesday, July 21, 2015
Tony Moly has recently become a brand close to my heart because my skin really agrees with their products. The Banana Sleeping Pack is just one of those products that has worked really well for me. And now moving on with their makeup line, this will be my first review on one of their lip products, and this one is called the Kiss Lover Lip Master.
|Tony Moly Kiss Lover Lip Master in 3 Sexy Red, PhP 598|
Addicted to red hippies as much as me? More after this cute all-in-one lip product from Tony Moly after the break!
The TM Kiss Lover Lip Master is an all-in-one lipstick, lip gloss and lip tint! There are 8 shades available, and I received Tony Moly Kiss Lover Lip Master in Sexy Red. This is my first time reviewing Tony Moly's lip products and I do love the previous TM products so I just couldn't wait to try this one out.
On my face, I am using: Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF15+ in Warm Sand, set with Covergirl TruBlend Minerals Mineral Pressed Powder in Translucent Light, Bobbi Brown blush in Berry on my cheeks, Happy Skin Eye Love View Pencil and Marker Eyebrow Duo in Chic Brown, Canmake Nose Shadow Powder, Maybelline Colorshow Bold Pencil in Brown, and Maybelline's Hyper Curl Mascara
- All in one product with lots of benefits on the lips
- Contains Mango Butter!
- Moisturizing to the lips even without applying lip balm prior to application.
- Glides on smoothly on the lips.
- Lip color "melts" into the lips making it look like a tint.
- Great medium to full coverage.
- Highly pigmented.
- Lightweight formula! Let's the lips breathe. Doesn't have thick sticky feeling.
- I love the packaging.
- Perfect lip product for humid countries!
- Buildable color. You can have just a stained effect or full-on color!
- Slightly bleeds if you apply too much. Better to apply, blot, and reapply when using.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★☆
Retail Price: PhP 598
Purchased For: Gift from Tony Moly (Thank you!)
Will I re-purchase? Yes.
Will I recommend it? Yes.