Experiencing Etude House Dear My Wish Lips Talk LipsticksMonday, October 12, 2015
I have always loved anything girly-looking even though I don't act and dress up like one! Every time I pass by an Etude House store, I am always drawn to go in to look at their stuff even though I won't buy anything -I just love browsing their store. This is the first time I will be reviewing and using Etude House lipsticks so this is actually a pretty exciting post (well, for me at least)!
|Etude House Dear My Wish Lips Talk Lipsticks, PhP 578 each|
- PK001 Propose Pink
- PK002 First Kiss Pink
- PK003 Secret Love
- OR201 Pure Coral
- OR202 Actress Coral
- OR203 Career Women Coral
- RD301 Just Red
- RD302 Runway Burgundy
- BE101 Chic Hollywood Beige
- BE102 Goodness Beige
"Our lipsticks are highly vivid which turns lips attractive and alluring."This rich color, rich nutrition and rich moisture lipstick comes with a new texture that melts smoothly onto lips and delivers vivid color with just one touch.
☆ Soft and Smooth Texture
Skin-caring and moisturizing contents offers amazing sensation of applying.
☆ Easy One Touch Vivid Color on Lips
Highly vivid lipstick turns lips attractive and alluring.
☆ Moisturized and Glowing Lips
Vegetable Squalan offers radiance to the lips.
ON MY FACE: MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Natural in Medium applied with a powder brush, Benefit Brow Zings, Elizabeth Arden Radiance Blush in Sunburst, Snoe Slim Shade Me in Peanut, Maybelline Color Show Vibrantly Bold Eyeliner, and Canmake Nose Shadow Powder
- Glides on the lips silkily giving a nice creamy, glossy finish.
- Doesn't emphasize fine lines on the lips.
- Affordable at PhP 578 per tube. Not bad for a Korean brand.
- Conveniently available in SM Watson's.
- Glossy finish on the lips.
- Doesn't have a weird fragrance, safe for sensitive skin.
- Safe for girls or teens.
- Perfect for women who do not like wearing lipstick because it actually feels like balm.
- Plenty of shades available.
- Does not bleed. It stays put on your lips.
- Needs to be swiped several times to get a nice even color.
- Can emphasize chapped lips so best to exfoliate first.
- Non transfer proof. Or non-long wearing formula.
- Has to be retouched each time after you drink or eat.
- Can end up on your teeth if you do not blot.
Retail Price: PhP 578.00
Purchased For: Gift from Etude House (Thank You!)
Will I re-purchase? Yes. Will try other shades.
Will I recommend it? Yes.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★☆☆.5